You could use the O'Brien in the ocean if the seas have not built up
much. As you observed, they don't get big waves, more shore break than
anything else. Even if that is 2 foot or so, you could walk your board
out past it and then uphaul. The nice thing about that area is the
water is so clear. You may want to bring a small weight/anchor and
your snorkel gear, sail till you see a reef or something, and dive in.
If the ocean is too much, try Lake Mangonia, off Australian Ave, near
45th St or Blue Heron Blvd. Fresh water lake, no power boats or
power watercraft allowed.
Patrick J. Pinchera | Wernher Von Braun when asked if man can be
Interface & Control Sys., Inc.| best computer is a man, and it's the only one
Melbourne, FL, USA | that can be mass-produced by unskilled labor."
The locals told me that the season goes from October through Feb and therefore
I would not expect much at this time of year.
1. Location Location Location???
2. South Florida? Miami-Palm,Juno,Sebastian?
3. Windsuring near West Palm Beach
4. Windsurfing in the PALM COAST / DAYTONA BEACH area?
7. Florida Keys sailing locations in June
9. Speed trials - Jensen Beach, Florida
10. Advice needed about Ft. Meyers Beach Florida area.
12. Ocean conditions today in Delray Beach, Florida
13. Windsurfing Regatta in Coco Beach Florida
14. Windsurfing clubs between West Palm Beach, FL and Delray Beach, FL? Looking for info on them - Help.