by mjpr.. » Sat, 10 Aug 1996 04:00:00
I have not used a cordelette. Why is cord preferred over say 9/16" web? Isn't 9/16" Climb Spec Web stronger, cheaper, easier to cut up into retreat slings, more compact? Opinions Please.
by JGriffi9 » Sun, 11 Aug 1996 04:00:00
Yes, slings are all of that, but I've used both and I just find that the cordelette handles a lot easier. 12 to 15 feet of cordelette is almost standard equipment on trad racks around here (Saguenay Quebec).
1. Camping in LA
2. Shoe demo day impressions (La Sportiva and 5.10)
3. Re(2): Re(2): La Sportiva shoe report/enquiry
4. Re(2): La Sportiva shoe report/enquiry
5. La Sportiva shoe report/enquiry
6. Whuzzup in L.A.
7. Climbing Gym in LA
8. La Sportiva Mythos(purple smearing)
9. Half-day in LA?
10. Long Beach/LA climbing
11. LA gyms (if you care)
12. La Sportiva Pacific Crests size 43-1/2
13. LA Climbing Gyms?
14. La Sportiva K3 Books... Feedback?