I was talking to someone, who will remain nameless at this moment
about a possible service. Here is the basic idea:
- You call a number in the continental USA. It might be a toll
- A computer voice asks you to enter a code for the product
that you want information about.
- You enter the number for the Katana.
- You are instructed to start a receive of a fax.
- The computer faxes you a sheet of information about the
Aside from the cost of the long distance call, the service would be
So, would you be interested in such a service? How much would you use
it if it was available? Send your reponse via email unless you have
something more to say than yes or no...
Marty Sasaki Harvard University Sasaki Kite Fabrications
617-496-4320 10 Ware Street Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
Cambridge, MA 02138-4002 phone/fax: 617-522-8546