Alta, Today, 12-03-01

Alta, Today, 12-03-01

Post by AstroPax » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 10:02:21


didn't take my digi-cam out in the pow today because i forgot to
charge the batts last night.  doh!

regardless, things are just peachy right now...good snows, no waits!

http://www.alta.com/images/12-03-01.jpg

-Astro

---
OPERATION: VERTICAL DROP
http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/01-02/
---

 
 
 

Alta, Today, 12-03-01

Post by Vern9 » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 10:27:42


Quote:

> didn't take my digi-cam out in the pow today because i forgot to
> charge the batts last night.  doh!

I am totally amped (as the young folks say) but after sitting around all
day waiting for my car to get finished with it's 10,000 (dollar) tune-up
and plagueing RSA, I final did something worthwhile and made Utah
reservations!!!  WooHoo!  

I'll be out there sqquashing the powder and flattening the moguls in no
time... stopping, of course, to line up with my bro's across the "Road
to Provo" for a quick smoke.

Dave

 
 
 

Alta, Today, 12-03-01

Post by bduby » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 10:25:00



Quote:
>didn't take my digi-cam out in the pow today because i forgot to
>charge the batts last night.  doh!

>regardless, things are just peachy right now...good snows, no waits!

>http://www.alta.com/images/12-03-01.jpg

I hate to do this, but thanks to shots like that, the following has
been rattling around in my head for a WEEK now, and if I inflict it on
others, maybe it'll leave me alone:

I heard of snows in Utah
And Utahrds post a lot
And so I checked the newsgroup
to see what Utah got
And there they were, these photos,
A vision to my eyyyes

Fixing my base with the p-tex
Wasting my life in the flats
Killing me softly with snowfall
Showing me softly, with these posts
I'm wasting my whole life, in the midwest
Killing me softly, with these posts..

BW

 
 
 

Alta, Today, 12-03-01

Post by Womba » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 10:38:17


Quote:
> regardless, things are just peachy right now...good snows, no
waits!

> http://www.alta.com/images/12-03-01.jpg

Bitez moi.

--
Last Wombat in Mecca

 
 
 

Alta, Today, 12-03-01

Post by Scott Abraha » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 10:48:36

Hey, ***?
I'll be there week after next.
Wanna meet up and spout your bullshit in person?
I thought not.
Quote:



>>didn't take my digi-cam out in the pow today because i forgot to
>>charge the batts last night.  doh!

> I am totally amped (as the young folks say) but after sitting around all
> day waiting for my car to get finished with it's 10,000 (dollar) tune-up
> and plagueing RSA, I final did something worthwhile and made Utah
> reservations!!!  WooHoo!  

> I'll be out there sqquashing the powder and flattening the moguls in no
> time... stopping, of course, to line up with my bro's across the "Road
> to Provo" for a quick smoke.

> Dave

 
 
 

Alta, Today, 12-03-01

Post by Vern9 » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 12:05:33



Quote:
> Wanna meet up and spout your bullshit in person?
> I thought not.

Of course not.  You are clearly unstable and no have self control and
you seem convinced that I represent a threat to your well being.  Why
would I knowingly put myself in a dangerous situation like that?

I'm saving my energy to walk up to Jupiter Bowl.

Did I ever tell you about the time me and my buddies made Alec Baldwin
(the ACTOR!) wait for our table.  We'd been playing all day at PC and
went into this mexican place at the base.  We sat at a longish table at
the fireplace - clearly the best table in the house.  We were finishing
up and Mr bigshot actor comes rolling in with his entourage and guess
what?  Only our table will do.  So we order up another two pitchers and
and some more nachos and watch him drip snow for a while.  I guess since
he moved to Europe, that'll never happen again.

Dave

 
 
 

Alta, Today, 12-03-01

Post by Hero Horvat » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 13:29:14

Quote:

>Did I ever tell you about the time me and my buddies made Alec Baldwin
>(the ACTOR!) wait for our table.  We'd been playing all day at PC and
>went into this mexican place at the base.  We sat at a longish table at
>the fireplace - clearly the best table in the house.  We were finishing
>up and Mr bigshot actor comes rolling in with his entourage and guess
>what?  Only our table will do.  So we order up another two pitchers and
>and some more nachos and watch him drip snow for a while.  I guess since
>he moved to Europe, that'll never happen again.

>Dave

You had a table?  Lucky rich bastards.

--
     Hero Horvath, keeping America safe.

Always remember, citizens, doing *** is un-American.  Drug money goes
directly to criminals, and ends up in the hands of the American enemies,
the terrorists.  Do your part to help America, stay drug free!

 
 
 

Alta, Today, 12-03-01

Post by ant » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 15:51:01


Quote:

> >Only our table will do.  So we order up another two pitchers and
> >and some more nachos and watch him drip snow for a while.  I guess since
> >he moved to Europe, that'll never happen again.
> You had a table?  Lucky rich bastards.

I'm jealous of their nachos...

ant