Doesn't have to have one if I don't want, and I don't.

Doesn't have to have one if I don't want, and I don't.

Post by np426 » Sat, 13 Nov 2004 02:56:16


This is

your last chance to find

a go-go dance

to disco now

please believe me

 
 
 

Doesn't have to have one if I don't want, and I don't.

Post by FabulustRunn » Sat, 13 Nov 2004 03:50:03

Quote:

>Date: 11/11/2004 12:56 PM Eastern Standard Time

>This is

>your last chance to find

>a go-go dance

>to disco now

>please believe me

Man, even as newsgroups go, this one has a HUGE PERCENTAGE of internet looneys.

 
 
 

Doesn't have to have one if I don't want, and I don't.

Post by np426 » Sat, 13 Nov 2004 05:15:55


Quote:

> >Date: 11/11/2004 12:56 PM Eastern Standard Time

> >This is

> >your last chance to find

> >a go-go dance

> >to disco now

> >please believe me

> Man, even as newsgroups go, this one has a HUGE PERCENTAGE of internet

looneys.

I do what I can, fabby.

 
 
 

Doesn't have to have one if I don't want, and I don't.

Post by Su?f McBrows » Sat, 13 Nov 2004 06:55:03

So I take it you enjoyed yourself?

Surf <Yes, there is an old cliche>


Quote:
> This is

> your last chance to find

> a go-go dance

> to disco now

> please believe me

 
 
 

Doesn't have to have one if I don't want, and I don't.

Post by FabulustRunn » Sat, 13 Nov 2004 07:49:00

Quote:
>I do what I can, fabby.

With that comment, I'll just ad that you are very good at it.
 
 
 

Doesn't have to have one if I don't want, and I don't.

Post by np426 » Sat, 13 Nov 2004 18:39:55


Quote:
> So I take it you enjoyed yourself?

> Surf <Yes, there is an old cliche>

Under the Monet?   Well done, Surf m'boy.   Knew I could rely on you.