Can anyone give me some advice on how to avoid fatigue i.e. diet/nutrition
I run 30 miles a week on average over 5 days and want to increase my mileage
Vegetables, Fruits, Protein, plenty of carbs, and only some fat.
Particularly, I find bananas particularly good :)
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:54:35 -0500, "Kerry Wilson"
>I dream of such mornings!
2. L3 Nerve and Quad Muscle Fatigue
4. Discerning Real vs. Perceived Fatigue
8. Why do you get so much more fatigued running in warm weather?
10. Stress related illness/fatigue - Help!
12. leg aches, muscle fatigue etc
13. Weird calf fatigue issue ...