Dive Watch for under $200

Dive Watch for under $200

Post by Josh Cob » Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:14:53


Hey everyone...I have recieved 200 dollars for my birthday and I want to get
a dive watch...I would like to find out what everyone here would recommend.
Thanks alot.

Josh Cobb

 
 
 

Dive Watch for under $200

Post by David Ambros » Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:31:13

        I bought a Freestyle watch for under a hundred, and it's still going.
Whatever you get, make sure it has a***down setting knob. That seems
to be the key to keeping them water tight.

Quote:

> Hey everyone...I have recieved 200 dollars for my birthday and I want to get
> a dive watch...I would like to find out what everyone here would recommend.
> Thanks alot.

> Josh Cobb


 
 
 

Dive Watch for under $200

Post by Bob the Man-Eating Circus Tig » Wed, 21 Feb 2001 00:09:25

A Citizen with dive timer and depth.   It'll run you about $250 but well
worth it.

: Hey everyone...I have recieved 200 dollars for my birthday and I want to get
: a dive watch...I would like to find out what everyone here would recommend.
: Thanks alot.
:
: Josh Cobb
:
:

--
Vandit Kalia                                            GO FLYERS!!!!!
"These are my principles.  If you don't like them, I have others" - Groucho

 
 
 

Dive Watch for under $200

Post by Adam Herni » Thu, 22 Feb 2001 01:40:59

Quote:

> Hey everyone...I have recieved 200 dollars for my birthday and I want to get
> a dive watch...I would like to find out what everyone here would recommend.
> Thanks alot.

Wait for next birthday then buy Suunto Stinger. It looks like
normal watch but is fully working dive deco computer.

--

Adas
--------------------------------------
        Don't marry be happy !!!

 
 
 

Dive Watch for under $200

Post by Chri » Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:59:12

If you're looking for just a watch, go with a Casio watch certified to
200m.....they're cheap and I've NEVER had a problem!

Chris


Quote:

> > Hey everyone...I have recieved 200 dollars for my birthday and I want to
get
> > a dive watch...I would like to find out what everyone here would
recommend.
> > Thanks alot.

> Wait for next birthday then buy Suunto Stinger. It looks like
> normal watch but is fully working dive deco computer.

> --

> Adas
> --------------------------------------
> Don't marry be happy !!!

 
 
 

Dive Watch for under $200

Post by J-Bo » Sat, 03 Mar 2001 01:55:38

Timex 100m "Ironman" Triathlon.  $35 bucks.

--
remove NOSPAM to email me.

Quote:
> If you're looking for just a watch, go with a Casio watch certified to
> 200m.....they're cheap and I've NEVER had a problem!

> Chris




> > > Hey everyone...I have recieved 200 dollars for my birthday and I want
to
> get
> > > a dive watch...I would like to find out what everyone here would
> recommend.
> > > Thanks alot.

> > Wait for next birthday then buy Suunto Stinger. It looks like
> > normal watch but is fully working dive deco computer.

> > --

> > Adas
> > --------------------------------------
> > Don't marry be happy !!!

 
 
 

Dive Watch for under $200

Post by scubado » Sat, 03 Mar 2001 07:54:18

Casio AMW-320D, $69.95. (at Costco) Mine's about 5 years old and has close
to 300 dives on it. I did put a battery in it about a year ago just because
I thought it was time, not because the one in it went dead.


Quote:
> Timex 100m "Ironman" Triathlon.  $35 bucks.

> --
> remove NOSPAM to email me.


> > If you're looking for just a watch, go with a Casio watch certified to
> > 200m.....they're cheap and I've NEVER had a problem!

> > Chris




> > > > Hey everyone...I have recieved 200 dollars for my birthday and I
want
> to
> > get
> > > > a dive watch...I would like to find out what everyone here would
> > recommend.
> > > > Thanks alot.

> > > Wait for next birthday then buy Suunto Stinger. It looks like
> > > normal watch but is fully working dive deco computer.

> > > --

> > > Adas
> > > --------------------------------------
> > > Don't marry be happy !!!