My friend Skypunk

My friend Skypunk

Post by skydivevk » Sat, 01 Jun 2002 11:51:19


Lee "Skypunk" Werling......your wonderful smile and upbeat attitude always
made my day.  You will be greatly missed !  I hope you're skydiving as I
write this message!  My thoughts and prayers go out to your family and
friends.
 
 
 

My friend Skypunk

Post by Peanut40 » Sat, 01 Jun 2002 13:50:10

Quote:
>Lee "Skypunk" Werling......your wonderful smile and upbeat attitude always
>made my day.  You will be greatly missed !  I hope you're skydiving as I
>write this message!  My thoughts and prayers go out to your family and
>friends.

love each other,,,

 
 
 

My friend Skypunk

Post by D168 » Sun, 02 Jun 2002 13:41:01

If anybody has a digital picture of Lee, please email one to me, or point me to
someplace on the web that one is on. I was looking today and realized that I
just don't have one in my pile. Thanks.

Tom B

 
 
 

My friend Skypunk

Post by Cricket2 » Sun, 02 Jun 2002 14:26:05

send it here too... I belive I may have know lee also
 
 
 

My friend Skypunk

Post by TY » Sun, 02 Jun 2002 22:57:16

Quote:

> If anybody has a digital picture of Lee, please email one to me, or point me to
> someplace on the web that one is on. I was looking today and realized that I
> just don't have one in my pile. Thanks.

> Tom B
>http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forums/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=forumta...

Scroll down to the skymama posts and click on "attachment" on the left side under
her name.  She posted a couple plus there might be one in the newspaper article she
posted.
 
 
 

My friend Skypunk

Post by Livendiv » Wed, 05 Jun 2002 01:37:05

There's one embedded in a thread here:
http://www.blincmagazine.com/forum/board/3782.html

Blues,
Dave


Quote:
> If anybody has a digital picture of Lee, please email one to me, or point
me to
> someplace on the web that one is on. I was looking today and realized that
I
> just don't have one in my pile. Thanks.

> Tom B

 
 
 

My friend Skypunk

Post by Fastsfta » Wed, 05 Jun 2002 06:07:56

Quote:
>There's one embedded in a thread here:
>http://www.blincmagazine.com/forum/board/3782.html

great picture and some great tributes from his friends.
we should all have that many.