Flailer?

Flailer?

Post by john » Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:39:34


Hey folks, I have been away awhile and just jump started this old box, and
was wondering if the unknown flailer is still around?
Red
 
 
 

Flailer?

Post by I'm back » Wed, 27 Apr 2011 11:54:55



Quote:
> Hey folks, I have been away awhile and just jump started this old box, and
> was wondering if the unknown flailer is still around?
> Red

Yeah, unfortunately the old pain in the ass is, but at the moment he's
infecting an Aussie newsgroup with his complete shite.

aus.services.defence

https://groups.google.com/group/aus.services.defence/topics?hl=en

--
Peter Lucas                            
Hobart
Tasmania    

Nothing ever truely dies
the Universe wastes nothing
everything is simply... transformed

 
 
 

Flailer?

Post by the unknown flaile » Thu, 28 Apr 2011 01:29:09



Quote:

> > Hey folks, I have been away awhile and just jump started this old box, and
> > was wondering if the unknown flailer is still around?
> > Red

> Yeah, unfortunately the old pain in the ass is, but at the moment he's
> infecting an Aussie newsgroup with his complete shite.

> aus.services.defence

> https://groups.google.com/group/aus.services.defence/topics?hl=en

> --
> Peter Lucas ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
> Hobart
> Tasmania ? ?

And we have you to thank for that, grew tired of ***slapping phony
booty boy's like Jerry K over their pin fear so I followed your
headers back to Australia and found a wealth of prissy little punks.
Which tells me AIs like the USA
has mostly become Urban and shallow.

 
 
 

Flailer?

Post by the unknown flaile » Thu, 28 Apr 2011 01:34:35


Quote:
> Hey folks, I have been away awhile and just jump started this old box, and
> was wondering if the unknown flailer is still around?
> Red

Just waiting for snot boy-------------> Jerry K. to post some drivel
 
 
 

Flailer?

Post by redmuc » Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:19:00

Well I'm glad,,,, I think?,,Anyway you know they say the good die young, the
wicked just wont go away!
Red

Quote:


>> Hey folks, I have been away awhile and just jump started this old box,
>> and
>> was wondering if the unknown flailer is still around?
>> Red

> Yeah, unfortunately the old pain in the ass is, but at the moment he's
> infecting an Aussie newsgroup with his complete shite.

> aus.services.defence

> https://groups.google.com/group/aus.services.defence/topics?hl=en

> --
> Peter Lucas
> Hobart
> Tasmania

> Nothing ever truely dies
> the Universe wastes nothing
> everything is simply... transformed

 
 
 

Flailer?

Post by redmuc » Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:21:10

Well just checking in on the old gang, I see you are still making East Texas
moonshine out of pine cones!



Quote:
> Hey folks, I have been away awhile and just jump started this old box, and
> was wondering if the unknown flailer is still around?
> Red

Just waiting for snot boy-------------> Jerry K. to post some drivel
 
 
 

Flailer?

Post by the unknown flaile » Fri, 29 Apr 2011 04:08:25


Quote:
> Well just checking in on the old gang, I see you are still making East Texas
> moonshine out of pine cones!


> > Hey folks, I have been away awhile and just jump started this old box, and
> > was wondering if the unknown flailer is still around?
> > Red

> Just waiting for snot boy-------------> Jerry K. to post so inme drivel

Nahhh I'm comfortably retired on two or three pensions my old age and
prefer fine Brandy, I leave white lighting and setting in the County
jail to the young dummys ;)
 
 
 

Flailer?

Post by SkySku » Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:35:20


Quote:



> > > Hey folks, I have been away awhile and just jump started this old box, and
> > > was wondering if the unknown flailer is still around?
> > > Red

> > Yeah, unfortunately the old pain in the ass is, but at the moment he's
> > infecting an Aussie newsgroup with his complete shite.

> > aus.services.defence

> >https://groups.google.com/group/aus.services.defence/topics?hl=en

> > --
> > Peter Lucas ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
> > Hobart
> > Tasmania ? ?

> And we have you to thank for that, grew tired of ***slapping phony
> booty boy's like Jerry K over their pin fear so I followed your
> headers back to Australia

Which just goes to prove you're nothing but a retarded ***ing stalker
troll.

*** off and get a life, dimwit.

 
 
 

Flailer?

Post by Mike Spurgeo » Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:08:02


Quote:

> Which just goes to prove you're nothing but a retarded ***ing stalker
> troll.

> *** off and get a life, dimwit.

Well, Peter...

That's worked so well in the past...

 
 
 

Flailer?

Post by I'm back » Fri, 29 Apr 2011 14:03:20



Quote:

>> Which just goes to prove you're nothing but a retarded ***ing stalker
>> troll.

>> *** off and get a life, dimwit.

> Well, Peter...

> That's worked so well in the past...

Yeah, I know...... I just wish the ***wit would grow a brain cell and stop
being the troll it is and just actually *talk* to peole..... instead of
posting shit just to get a reaction.

--
Peter Lucas                            
Hobart
Tasmania    

Nothing ever truely dies
the Universe wastes nothing
everything is simply... transformed

 
 
 

Flailer?

Post by I'm back » Fri, 29 Apr 2011 14:21:06



Quote:



>>> Which just goes to prove you're nothing but a retarded ***ing stalker
>>> troll.

>>> *** off and get a life, dimwit.

>> Well, Peter...

>> That's worked so well in the past...

> Yeah, I know...... I just wish the ***wit would grow a brain cell and
> stop being the troll it is and just actually *talk* to peole.....
> instead of posting shit just to get a reaction.

I think I'll just wait for the pigs to fly.

--
Peter Lucas                            
Hobart
Tasmania    

Nothing ever truely dies
the Universe wastes nothing
everything is simply... transformed

 
 
 

Flailer?

Post by the unknown flaile » Fri, 29 Apr 2011 22:28:00



Quote:




> >>> Which just goes to prove you're nothing but a retarded ***ing stalker
> >>> troll.

> >>> *** off and get a life, dimwit.

> >> Well, Peter...

> >> That's worked so well in the past...

> > Yeah, I know...... I just wish the ***wit would grow a brain cell and
> > stop being the troll it is and just actually *talk* to peole.....
> > instead of posting shit just to get a reaction.

> I think I'll just wait for the pigs to fly.

> --
> Peter Lucas ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
> Hobart
> Tasmania ? ?

> Nothing ever truely dies
> the Universe wastes nothing
> everything is simply... transformed- Hide quoted text -

> - Show quoted text -

a better idea ;)
 
 
 

Flailer?

Post by the unknown flaile » Fri, 29 Apr 2011 22:31:01


Quote:




> > > > Hey folks, I have been away awhile and just jump started this old box, and
> > > > was wondering if the unknown flailer is still around?
> > > > Red

> > > Yeah, unfortunately the old pain in the ass is, but at the moment he's
> > > infecting an Aussie newsgroup with his complete shite.

> > > aus.services.defence

> > >https://groups.google.com/group/aus.services.defence/topics?hl=en

> > > --
> > > Peter Lucas ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
> > > Hobart
> > > Tasmania ? ?

> > And we have you to thank for that, grew tired of ***slapping phony
> > booty boy's like Jerry K over their pin fear so I followed your
> > headers back to Australia

> Which just goes to prove you're nothing but a retarded ***ing stalker
> troll.

> *** off and get a life, dimwit.- Hide quoted text -

> - Show quoted text -

a well known fact: loosers like you can't take their own medicine