AFF Quincy

AFF Quincy

Post by john nun » Fri, 19 Jun 1998 04:00:00


Is anyone going to Quincy for AFF? Please get in touch for a chat.

Regards

John Nunn

 
 
 

AFF Quincy

Post by Tooy » Fri, 19 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Quote:

>Is anyone going to Quincy for AFF? Please get in touch for a chat.
>Regards
>John Nunn

************************************
Hey kid, ewe supposed to learn to Skydive
git yer D and go to Quincy to party, think
ewe got it backerds, jus lakk the British,
yup yup trying to push the wagon wiff a
horse, no wonder the Yankee's whupped
yawls ass. ;-P snuffy

 
 
 

AFF Quincy

Post by FREFALLG » Sat, 20 Jun 1998 04:00:00


Quote:

>Is anyone going to Quincy for AFF? Please get in touch for a chat.

As a student or as a JM?

Marc

 
 
 

AFF Quincy

Post by Duksnar » Sat, 20 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Quote:
>Hey kid, ewe supposed to learn to Skydive
>git yer D and go to Quincy to party, think
>ewe got it backerds, jus lakk the British,
>yup yup trying to push the wagon wiff a
>horse, no wonder the Yankee's whupped
>yawls ass. ;-P snuffy

></PRE></HTML>

Learn, THEN go. To many die 'cause they "think" they can handle it. I don't
want that many bodies in the air around me for a while yet. I want to be around
to jump for a few years. Puttin' the cart before the horse IS kinda stupid, ya
know?  Some of us " Yankees" aren't as dumb as we look, (thank God!) I want at
LEAST a C  before I brave Quincy. "Course I might have to go to just the party,
AND to watch & learn.  I can't wait 'till I have the skill to attend & jump,
but 'till then,
Blue Skies!
(Duk's wife)

   -                Mark Elenbaas
http://members.aol.com/Duksnarow/index.html

home d.z.: Skydive Hastings, Hastings Michigan

 
 
 

AFF Quincy

Post by Tooy » Sat, 20 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Quote:

Wrote:
> I want at
>LEAST a C  before I brave Quincy. "Course I might have to go to just the
>party,
>AND to watch & learn.  I can't wait 'till I have the skill to attend & jump,
>but 'till then,
>Blue Skies!
>(Duk's wife)

************************************
Yuh a lot of dumb shit goes on in the air at Quincy, a whole lotta head up the
ass skydiving by low talent skydivers, They
let it all hang out but doan huv much to hang out. Just remember, trust no one,
keep
yer eye's peeled, doan open high and you
better be a damn good canopy pilot, focking
kids they need old men walking around
with a switch tearing sum ass up. Skygods
around my DZ's called me a crazy diver
but when I got to Quincy I felt lakk a S&TA
their wuz so much stupid shit going on. And
most of it came from medocre skydivers
over extending themselves trying to show
off, but as in most cases other people and their
stuff wuz gitting hurt. They need death
squads up there, ewe know fock up kid
and we kill ewe on the ground, yeah stone
the little focks to death, yeah kill one save
another, kkill, kill, die sheep. ;-) snuffy
Well may be leg breaking squads, ewe know
beat the shit outta the goomba's and break
their leg, wait no, kill kill death to sheep
 
 
 

AFF Quincy

Post by Michael B. Vederma » Sun, 21 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Yeah, but you can come back from Quincy with a really cool nickname!

Blue skies, soft landings,

- dead mike

http://www.deadmike.com
----
Thus truth magically reveals itself in many forms, even today, to those with
eyes to see and hearts open to know.