Hey Povl & Spectre Kicks Ass !

Hey Povl & Spectre Kicks Ass !

Post by gypcee » Sun, 14 Mar 1999 04:00:00


Hey.  Just wanted to let u know that I went back & jumped a Sabre 190 today
as I am really sittin on the fence whether to buy a use 210 Spectre or the
cheaper 190 sabre or a new 190 spectre.   I'll jump the 190 sabre & the 210
spectre some more tomorrow.  Maybe put a few more jumps on the 170 spectre
we have.

I'll tell u what !!!   First jump today on the sabre I was going :::  whaaat
the hell. It is so slow in the turns compared to the spectre.  The opening
does come a tad faster (about 500 ft !).  good & bad.

Bottom line:  don't worry about your purchase.. you have done good, even at
your loading !

Troy

 
 
 

Hey Povl & Spectre Kicks Ass !

Post by Mary Jo Robinso » Sun, 14 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

> Hey.  Just wanted to let u know that I went back & jumped a Sabre 190 today
> as I am really sittin on the fence whether to buy a use 210 Spectre or the
> cheaper 190 sabre or a new 190 spectre.   I'll jump the 190 sabre & the 210
> spectre some more tomorrow.  Maybe put a few more jumps on the 170 spectre
> we have.

Hey Troy, you opening at 9,000 or 9,500?  ;^)  You better be safe and open just
above 9,500...  :^P
    Fly free...
    Paul C-29176

 
 
 

Hey Povl & Spectre Kicks Ass !

Post by Povl H. Peders » Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:00:00

on Sat, 13 Mar 1999 20:30:29 -0800

Quote:

>Hey Troy, you opening at 9,000 or 9,500?  ;^)  You better be safe and open just
>above 9,500...  :^P

Better to show you are not afraid of flying. Not everyone dares to stay
up there for longer time.

All those sky gods are so afraid of flying, that they do headdown to get
back towards the ground as fast as possible, and then they use the smallest
possible parachute that can possible bring them safely to the ground :)

--
Povl H. Pedersen - Skydiver
57 jumps - 38"08' freefall

 
 
 

Hey Povl & Spectre Kicks Ass !

Post by Climbnju » Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Quote:
>All those sky gods are so afraid of flying, that they do headdown to get
>back towards the ground as fast as possible, and then they use the smallest
>possible parachute that can possible bring them safely to the ground :)

hey, watch it buddy..........
 
 
 

Hey Povl & Spectre Kicks Ass !

Post by Puhe » Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Quote:
>>All those sky gods are so afraid of flying, that they do headdown to get
>>back towards the ground as fast as possible, and then they use the
smallest
>>possible parachute that can possible bring them safely to the ground :)
>hey, watch it buddy.........

Why watch it? Are you a "skygod"?

Bow down your head before the one you serve, you're gonna get what you
deserve....

:))))

--
Matt a.k.a. Puhee a.k.a. Fluffy

 
 
 

Hey Povl & Spectre Kicks Ass !

Post by ehgod.. » Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

>>>All those sky gods are so afraid of flying, that they do headdown to get
>>>back towards the ground as fast as possible, and then they use the
>smallest
>>>possible parachute that can possible bring them safely to the ground :)

>>hey, watch it buddy.........

>Why watch it? Are you a "skygod"?

>Bow down your head before the one you serve, you're gonna get what you
>deserve....

Povl, I'd rather die, than give you control.  :)

Soft openings,
Marty
Home DZ: Airborne Adventures
Northampton, MA  (7B2)

 
 
 

Hey Povl & Spectre Kicks Ass !

Post by rita » Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Ummmm ... and what color would that Spectre 210 happen to be?  Huh? :)

Blue ones ... and I'd definitely go with a Spectre :)

--rita

Quote:

> Hey.  Just wanted to let u know that I went back & jumped a Sabre 190 today
> as I am really sittin on the fence whether to buy a use 210 Spectre or the
> cheaper 190 sabre or a new 190 spectre.

 
 
 

Hey Povl & Spectre Kicks Ass !

Post by BluHeel » Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

> >Bow down your head before the one you serve, you're gonna get what you
> >deserve....

> Povl, I'd rather die, than give you control.  :)

Head like a hole.
--
Jason
--
A-30174
INAC#16
 
 
 

Hey Povl & Spectre Kicks Ass !

Post by Mary Jo Robinso » Tue, 16 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

> Ummmm ... and what color would that Spectre 210 happen to be?  Huh? :)

> Blue ones ... and I'd definitely go with a Spectre :)

> --rita

I can tell you!  I must be psychic!  ;^)
    Fly free...
    Paul C-29176
....oh yah, dark blue and a royal blue... thats all I remember right now.
 
 
 

Hey Povl & Spectre Kicks Ass !

Post by rita » Tue, 16 Mar 1999 04:00:00

It has three shades of blue, I believe ... Royal and Cobalt are two of them.

And, it's also a very fine canopy, my friend ... one with a long history too!
:)

I so love jumping canopies that have a story to tell ... don't you? :)

Blue ones!

--rita

Quote:

> ....oh yah, dark blue and a royal blue... thats all I remember right now.

 
 
 

Hey Povl & Spectre Kicks Ass !

Post by Jack R. Cema » Tue, 16 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

> It has three shades of blue, I believe ... Royal and Cobalt are two of them.

> And, it's also a very fine canopy, my friend ... one with a long history too!
> :)

> I so love jumping canopies that have a story to tell ... don't you? :)

> Blue ones!

> --rita


> > ....oh yah, dark blue and a royal blue... thats all I remember right now.

That's Blackberry, Turquoise, and Cobalt.

Let's eee, Rita, I've got about $36,000 in that canopy, plus your
$??,???

Damn, anyone for the world's most expensive Spectre?

--
Blue Skies, Metal Thighs
Jack
DS2

 
 
 

Hey Povl & Spectre Kicks Ass !

Post by Mary Jo Robinso » Tue, 16 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Quote:


> > It has three shades of blue, I believe ... Royal and Cobalt are two of them.

> > And, it's also a very fine canopy, my friend ... one with a long history too!
> > :)

> > I so love jumping canopies that have a story to tell ... don't you? :)

> > Blue ones!

> > --rita


> > > ....oh yah, dark blue and a royal blue... thats all I remember right now.

> That's Blackberry, Turquoise, and Cobalt.

> Let's eee, Rita, I've got about $36,000 in that canopy, plus your
> $??,???

> Damn, anyone for the world's most expensive Spectre?

Perhaps we should warn Troy?  Of course he was telling me in the plane about a week
or two ago about how two jumpers had been injured pretty badly under the canopy.  I
just looked at him... good luck!
    Fly free...
    Paul C-29176
 
 
 

Hey Povl & Spectre Kicks Ass !

Post by rita » Wed, 17 Mar 1999 04:00:00

LOL ... I'm up to close to $100,000 now.  You're right ... that is the wrold's most
expensive Spectre.  But, it's a nice Spectre.

What can I say?  In my case at least ... the problem was not the canopy ... rather
it was the canopy pilot. :(

Blue ones!

--rita

Quote:

> Let's eee, Rita, I've got about $36,000 in that canopy, plus your
> $??,???

> Damn, anyone for the world's most expensive Spectre?

 
 
 

Hey Povl & Spectre Kicks Ass !

Post by Lynn Beckhor » Wed, 17 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Wow- at those prices, I'm sure glad I got a Tri.....

Blue skies,,,,,,,,  Lynn

Quote:

> LOL ... I'm up to close to $100,000 now.  You're right ... that is the wrold's most
> expensive Spectre.  But, it's a nice Spectre.

> What can I say?  In my case at least ... the problem was not the canopy ... rather
> it was the canopy pilot. :(

> Blue ones!

> --rita


> > Let's eee, Rita, I've got about $36,000 in that canopy, plus your
> > $??,???

> > Damn, anyone for the world's most expensive Spectre?

 
 
 

Hey Povl & Spectre Kicks Ass !

Post by MarkfromO » Sat, 20 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Just so long as the history doesn't include broken bones!!!!!!!  ;)

Mark D2636

Quote:
>> > And, it's also a very fine canopy, my friend ... one with a long

history too!