by Steve Eva » Tue, 11 Jun 1996 04:00:00
I have a worn rachet on my 200GS front gear lever, I would like to get either a new rachet or a new lever but most shops aren't interested in stocking individual parts for older gears, can you help?
(replies by mail if possible please)
1. Can I get shimano spares in the UK?
2. HELP: Seeking Shimano STI Spare Part
3. Seeking UK/French Help in Getting to Bordeaux
4. HELP! Shimano UK Contact needed
5. Spare wheel -- do I need a spare cassette?
6. UK, UK, UK !!!
7. Shimano hubs and spares
8. Spares for old 6 speed Shimano 105
9. Spare cogs for Shimano cassette
10. HELP: Where To Put Spare Tire
11. Spare vs. Hitch Mount (help)
12. Where to buy large cans of tubular glue?
13. large cans of tubular glue
14. Getting last year's shimano