Submitted by Matthew Tremley on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 at 11:55 PM EST
a.. In today's edition of "The Sun" newspaper that comes out in Great
Britain, there was an article in it's pages where WWE Raw Divas Torrie
Wilson, Candice Michelle, and Maria answered some fan questions. Here are
some of the more interesting information that came out of the article:
- Maria confirmed that she is currently dating wrestler CM Punk, and that
she recently pitched a talk show segment idea to the McMahon family called
"In the Raw". Marie also said that she doesn't know if she would be able to
do a *** photoshoot for Playboy, as she has a ***age sister at home.
- Torrie Wilson said that the NWA-TNA made an offer to Billy Kidman to join
the company but he turned them down.
- Candice stated that she has finished with her photoshoot for Playboy
magazine, that she got married to a chiropractor in May, and that she was
sad to hear that Christy Hemme was released from the company. She says that
she still remains friends with Hemme and wishes her the best in the future.
- Torrie believes that the only reason that John Cena started to get so many
boos from the fans is because male fans were jealous about the way the women
in the crowd reacted to him. Torrie also says that she is amazed by the fact
that there are so few superstars left on the WWE roster that were around
when she & Stacy Keibler joined the company and that she would not have
participated in a segment like the whole "live sex" one that Edge & Lita did
if the company asked her to do it.
- The girls really praised Dave Finley & Dean Malenko for working with them
and helping train them to compete in the ring.