Earl & Dave Hebner Returning To WWE?

Earl & Dave Hebner Returning To WWE?

Post by ~???ü?u§ » Sat, 09 Dec 2006 08:10:40


Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Gerald Brisco contacted Earl & Dave Hebner to put them together for a
meeting with Vince McMahon. It is presumed to be about them possibly
coming back to WWE. Earl Hebner was released from WWE on July 18,
2005, allegedly for selling WWE merchandise without permission.
Hebner's brother Dave was released the very next day in connection
with these events. Earl is currently a referee for TNA, although it is
not known if he officially under contract to them. Furthermore, the
Hebner's, along with Hermie Sadler, run the TNA/UWF house show events,
thus meaning that this will not be an easy decision to make because
they would obviously have to drop the venture if they were to return
to WWE.

 
 
 

Earl & Dave Hebner Returning To WWE?

Post by ViNN » Sat, 09 Dec 2006 08:15:00

Quote:

> Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

> Gerald Brisco contacted Earl & Dave Hebner to put them together for a
> meeting with Vince McMahon. It is presumed to be about them possibly
> coming back to WWE.

This is all the Observer says. It won't be a difficult decision to make
- if Vince wants them back they'll shut down that shitty indy fed and
walk out on TNA quicker than you can say Montreal, because Vince pays
good money and he pays on time. Indie promoting is one of the dumbest
business ideas there is.

-Vin

 
 
 

Earl & Dave Hebner Returning To WWE?

Post by Raymond Dale » Sun, 10 Dec 2006 04:06:36


Quote:

> > Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

> > Gerald Brisco contacted Earl & Dave Hebner to put them together for a
> > meeting with Vince McMahon. It is presumed to be about them possibly
> > coming back to WWE.

> This is all the Observer says. It won't be a difficult decision to make
> - if Vince wants them back they'll shut down that shitty indy fed and
> walk out on TNA

Are you referring to TNA as an Indy Fed?
Roh are indy.
CZW are Indy.
Tna are mainstream.

 
 
 

Earl & Dave Hebner Returning To WWE?

Post by ViNN » Sun, 10 Dec 2006 06:08:04

Quote:




>>>Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

>>>Gerald Brisco contacted Earl & Dave Hebner to put them together for a
>>>meeting with Vince McMahon. It is presumed to be about them possibly
>>>coming back to WWE.

>>This is all the Observer says. It won't be a difficult decision to make
>>- if Vince wants them back they'll shut down that shitty indy fed and
>>walk out on TNA

> Are you referring to TNA as an Indy Fed?
> Roh are indy.
> CZW are Indy.
> Tna are mainstream.

TNA are the second biggest company in the US, but they fall short of
mainstream. 80% of casual RAW viewers don't even know they exist.

But by indy fed I mean the UWF/TNA house shows they co-promote once a
month in front of a few hundred people. No way are they making money off
them.

-Vin