Paris likes to get her makeup done WHILE SHE'S STILL SLEEPING

Paris likes to get her makeup done WHILE SHE'S STILL SLEEPING

Post by sona » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 07:30:46



Quote:
> http://janetcharltonshollywood.com/gossip/paris_hilton/paris_hilton_t...

> PARIS HILTON TRIES TO MAXIMIZE HER SLEEPING TIME
> Filed Under: Make up > Paris Hilton

> We love this photo of Paris Hilton nodding in the back seat of a taxi
> as it pulls up to her house at 5 AM this morning. She just returned
> from partying at the Sunset Tower Hotel. (She must have been desperate
> for a ride - those cabs are pretty smelly, especially in the summer.)
> We just heard the funniest story about her. Paris often calls makeup
> artists to do house calls. It seems more than one makeup person in
> this town now refuses to work for Paris because she expected them to
> do her makeup while she was STILL SLEEPING! True story. They were told
> to apply her foundation, blush, and lips while she was still flat on
> her back. Eventually she dragged herself out of bed to have her eyes
> done. SOME makeup artists objected. Guess that's what happens when you
> stay out so late.

 
 
 

Paris likes to get her makeup done WHILE SHE'S STILL SLEEPING

Post by lulubell » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:33:46

Well the rest of the world really responds well to washing one's face
to begin the day.
classy.

 
 
 

Paris likes to get her makeup done WHILE SHE'S STILL SLEEPING

Post by Templeton Pec » Mon, 16 Jul 2007 02:51:55



http://SportToday.org/

Quote:

> PARIS HILTON TRIES TO MAXIMIZE HER SLEEPING TIME
> Filed Under: Make up > Paris Hilton

> We love this photo of Paris Hilton nodding in the back seat of a taxi
> as it pulls up to her house at 5 AM this morning. She just returned
> from partying at the Sunset Tower Hotel. (She must have been desperate
> for a ride - those cabs are pretty smelly, especially in the summer.)
> We just heard the funniest story about her. Paris often calls makeup
> artists to do house calls. It seems more than one makeup person in
> this town now refuses to work for Paris because she expected them to
> do her makeup while she was STILL SLEEPING! True story. They were told
> to apply her foundation, blush, and lips while she was still flat on
> her back. Eventually she dragged herself out of bed to have her eyes
> done. SOME makeup artists objected. Guess that's what happens when you
> stay out so late.

I'd like to give her a "***" while she was sleep.

-TemPeck

 
 
 

Paris likes to get her makeup done WHILE SHE'S STILL SLEEPING

Post by pe.. » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 04:38:14

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 17:51:55 GMT, "Templeton Peck"

Quote:



>http://SportToday.org/

>> PARIS HILTON TRIES TO MAXIMIZE HER SLEEPING TIME
>> Filed Under: Make up > Paris Hilton

>> We love this photo of Paris Hilton nodding in the back seat of a taxi
>> as it pulls up to her house at 5 AM this morning. She just returned
>> from partying at the Sunset Tower Hotel. (She must have been desperate
>> for a ride - those cabs are pretty smelly, especially in the summer.)
>> We just heard the funniest story about her. Paris often calls makeup
>> artists to do house calls. It seems more than one makeup person in
>> this town now refuses to work for Paris because she expected them to
>> do her makeup while she was STILL SLEEPING! True story. They were told
>> to apply her foundation, blush, and lips while she was still flat on
>> her back. Eventually she dragged herself out of bed to have her eyes
>> done. SOME makeup artists objected. Guess that's what happens when you
>> stay out so late.

>I'd like to give her a "***" while she was sleep.

>-TemPeck

Don't all makeup artists end up doing corses eventually, anyway?
 
 
 

Paris likes to get her makeup done WHILE SHE'S STILL SLEEPING

Post by wantthi » Wed, 18 Jul 2007 00:29:20


Quote:
> Well the rest of the world really responds well to washing one's face
> to begin the day.
> classy.

have you seen closeups of her face, it looks gross.
 
 
 

Paris likes to get her makeup done WHILE SHE'S STILL SLEEPING

Post by wantthi » Wed, 18 Jul 2007 00:29:41


Quote:
> Well the rest of the world really responds well to washing one's face
> to begin the day.
> classy.

Oh what about a SHOWER, smelly B