- Sunday, November 8th from the Hartford Civic Center in Hartford,
Here are the matches for Weekend Warriors....
INTERNATIONAL TITLE TOURNAMENT FIRST ROUND
-The first round matches are four-way matches. The man who scores the
pinfall/submission wins the match. No DQ, no Countouts.
Match 1) Ferris Wheel vs. Claw vs. Tyrone Parker vs. Johnny Rotten
- The NWWA star, Claw, makes his debut against three men who have already
had tough battles. Does fatigue or UUW experience win out?
Match 2) Asher vs. Shadow Stalker vs. General Militia vs. ***Daddy
- Two big men and two little men square off. Can Stalker and ***
overcome early setbacks to regain some momentum?
Match 3) J.A. Howe vs. Marc Powers vs. Jeremy Locke vs. Mariafro
- One highway robbery away from the World Title Quarterfinals, can
Jeremy Locke overcome his brother and win? And what of the other
three men, all of whom struggled in the first round?
Match 4) Rob Cole vs. David *** vs. The Dehumanizer vs. Scott
- Four men who impressed everyone square off in what could be the best match
of the card. Who will advance? Who will suffer a setback?
Then comes a big...
ANNOUNCEMENT OF TAG TITLE SURVIVOR SERIES MATCH
- All eight teams in the UUW will be split into two teams of four tag
teams each. The teams will square off at the pay per view in two weeks.
The sole survivor from that match will win the tag gold.
WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT QUARTERFINALS!!!!!!!!!
- The Quarterfinals are one-on-one contests with no DQ's and no
Countouts. Winners go on to the semis at the ppv. Losers get a bye in the
*** tourney that starts after the ppv.
Match 5) "The Iceman" Jeff Westfall vs. The Polish Crippler
- The IWA legend got a sneaky win in the first round. He takes on the
Polish Crippler who needed help from a friend to get here.
Match 6) Ghetto Smasher vs. Ryder
- Despite getting to the arena late, Ghetto Smasher scored an impressive
win. Can he beat Ryder, who is the hottest wrestler in the UUW right now?
Match 7) Mark Marleau vs. Jack Vars
- Could be the match of the tournament. These two battled their way here.
Which one of these legends of the ring will make it to the semis?
Match 8) Dynamite vs. The Egomaniac
- Two upset winners square off. Which one will continue their Cinderella
story? Will Nick Demola play a part in helping his friend Dyna continue in