Nic Bollea = Fag in Training

Nic Bollea = Fag in Training

Post by Scott Henrich » Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:26:31


Its true, its damn true.
 
 
 

Nic Bollea = Fag in Training

Post by F0RV » Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:31:32

wrestling has had its share of such gimmicks....

--
Never shit a shitter.

--------------

Quote:
> Its true, its damn true.


 
 
 

Nic Bollea = Fag in Training

Post by Mr. » Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:55:23

Quote:

> Its true, its damn true.

His "gf" Ashley in the next episode is a paid actress! Just like Adam
was a paid actor.

 
 
 

Nic Bollea = Fag in Training

Post by Pete Zahu » Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:02:38

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, ***es, and  Scott Henrichs

Quote:

>Its true, its damn true.

What a ***ing *** you are.  Have nothing better to do than talk
shit about 14 year old kids you saw on tv?

-
Can we stop fighting, and start living?

 
 
 

Nic Bollea = Fag in Training

Post by Gregory » Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:15:20

Quote:

> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, ***es, and  Scott Henrichs


>>Its true, its damn true.

> What a ***ing *** you are.  Have nothing better to do than talk
> shit about 14 year old kids you saw on tv?

Brah, if you haven't noticed, this is RSPW.  We are qualified to comment
on all sorts of inane shit.

GregoryD

 
 
 

Nic Bollea = Fag in Training

Post by Nemesi » Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:25:20

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:02:38 -0400, Pete Zahut

on keyboards, was finally able to type out the following:

Quote:
>There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, ***es, and  Scott Henrichs


>>Its true, its damn true.

>What a ***ing *** you are.  Have nothing better to do than talk
>shit about 14 year old kids you saw on tv?

Shh, careful, he might kill file you.

--
Nemesis
ICQ #4610826
http://SportToday.org/
http://SportToday.org/~tehawk

"Doing My part for RSPW"

 
 
 

Nic Bollea = Fag in Training

Post by Pete Zahu » Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:48:19

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, ***es, and  GregoryD

Quote:

>> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, ***es, and  Scott Henrichs


>>>Its true, its damn true.

>> What a ***ing *** you are.  Have nothing better to do than talk
>> shit about 14 year old kids you saw on tv?

>Brah, if you haven't noticed, this is RSPW.  We are qualified to comment
>on all sorts of inane shit.

I'm not saying you can't comment.  I'm just saying it was a stupid
***ing comment.  

-
Can we stop fighting, and start living?

 
 
 

Nic Bollea = Fag in Training

Post by Pete Zahu » Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:49:32

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, ***es, and  Nemesis


Quote:
>On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:02:38 -0400, Pete Zahut

>on keyboards, was finally able to type out the following:

>>There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, ***es, and  Scott Henrichs


>>>Its true, its damn true.

>>What a ***ing *** you are.  Have nothing better to do than talk
>>shit about 14 year old kids you saw on tv?

>Shh, careful, he might kill file you.

I guess this is your trolling out party.  PLONKd for the third time.  

-
Can we stop fighting, and start living?

 
 
 

Nic Bollea = Fag in Training

Post by F0RV » Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:49:07

leave it up to tehawk to weigh in on a fag thread.

--
Never shit a shitter.

--------------

Quote:
> On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:02:38 -0400, Pete Zahut

> on keyboards, was finally able to type out the following:

> >There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, ***es, and  Scott Henrichs


> >>Its true, its damn true.

> >What a ***ing *** you are.  Have nothing better to do than talk
> >shit about 14 year old kids you saw on tv?

> Shh, careful, he might kill file you.

> --
> Nemesis
> ICQ #4610826
> http://SportToday.org/
> http://SportToday.org/~tehawk

> "Doing My part for RSPW"