Deer Smart Ape and Mean John Green

Deer Smart Ape and Mean John Green

Post by Squa » Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:23:58


WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p0wned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least you didn't have to go through a window.

 
 
 

Deer Smart Ape and Mean John Green

Post by Smart Ape - Proudly sent Julio back to Taco Bell Lan » Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:27:20

Squad doesn't have the BALLS to answer me:

Quote:
> WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> p0wned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> at least you didn't have to go through a window.

Soon.
Soon you will pay!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!

--
--- "Damn dirty fleas..."
--- "Ever notice that at the start of a cartoon, Casper has no friends,
and by the end, he has
some. Yet, in the next cartoon, he's friendless again? Therefore, I
think Casper is a
soul-sucking-vampire-ghost."
--- Proud loser of TWO 2004 RSPW Poster Awards
--- Space (Animal) Hero #1 of the 1950's and 60's

 
 
 

Deer Smart Ape and Mean John Green

Post by Smart Ape -Screwed! AGAIN! » Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:29:40

Smart Ape - Proudly sent Julio back to Taco Bell Land wasted my time by
writing:

Quote:
> Squad doesn't have the BALLS to answer me:
>> WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> p0wned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> at least you didn't have to go through a window.

> Soon.
> Soon you will pay!!!!
> SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!

Oh yeah.
Shut up, nerd.

--
--- "Damn dirty fleas..."
--- "Ever notice that at the start of a cartoon, Casper has no friends,
and by the end, he has
some. Yet, in the next cartoon, he's friendless again? Therefore, I
think Casper is a
soul-sucking-vampire-ghost."
--- Proud loser of TWO 2004 RSPW Poster Awards
--- Space (Animal) Hero #1 of the 1950's and 60's

 
 
 

Deer Smart Ape and Mean John Green

Post by \ » Sat, 12 Mar 2005 14:16:53



Quote:
> Smart Ape - Proudly sent Julio back to Taco Bell Land wasted my time
> by writing:
>> Squad doesn't have the BALLS to answer me:
>>> WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>> p0wned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>> at least you didn't have to go through a window.

>> Soon.
>> Soon you will pay!!!!
>> SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!

> Oh yeah.
> Shut up, nerd.

IAWTSU,N

--
"Mean" John Green-

http://66.24.206.54:8000/ The Mean One's Goodness

http://krayne.freesuperhost.com/songlist.html songs in rotation, as of
1/29

 
 
 

Deer Smart Ape and Mean John Green

Post by Allan J. Bens » Sun, 13 Mar 2005 02:58:01

Quote:

> WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> p0wned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> at least you didn't have to go through a window.

It's just building up to Squad vs. Smart Ape one
on one at the KORSPW.

--
They call me Mister Benson.
*******************************************************
"Opinions are like ***s, everbody's got one."
                              - Clint Eastwood

 
 
 

Deer Smart Ape and Mean John Green

Post by Smart Ape -Screwed! AGAIN! » Sun, 13 Mar 2005 06:12:26

Allan J. Benson doesn't have the BALLS to answer me:

Quote:

>> WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> p0wned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> at least you didn't have to go through a window.

> It's just building up to Squad vs. Smart Ape one
> on one at the KORSPW.

This feud has began on June 1st:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/browse_fr...
And continued the next day:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/browse_fr...
Somewhere after, Squad formally turned down the offer to join Team
lvubun. I can't find the post,

And then nothing happened until the Rumble, and I'm too lazy to go
search for those posts.

Soon, revenge will be MINE!!!

--
--- "Damn dirty fleas..."
--- "Ever notice that at the start of a cartoon, Casper has no friends,
and by the end, he has
some. Yet, in the next cartoon, he's friendless again? Therefore, I
think Casper is a
soul-sucking-vampire-ghost."
--- Proud loser of TWO 2004 RSPW Poster Awards
--- Space (Animal) Hero #1 of the 1950's and 60's

 
 
 

Deer Smart Ape and Mean John Green

Post by Squa » Sun, 13 Mar 2005 08:41:16



Quote:


> > WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> > p0wned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> > at least you didn't have to go through a window.

> It's just building up to Squad vs. Smart Ape one
> on one at the KORSPW.

> --
> They call me Mister Benson.
> *******************************************************
> "Opinions are like ***s, everbody's got one."
>                               - Clint Eastwood

Yeah, I'm going for the trifecta/hat-trick/3 amigos by kicking his ass in
the Rumble, Melee, and KORSPW.
 
 
 

Deer Smart Ape and Mean John Green

Post by Allan J. Bens » Sun, 13 Mar 2005 09:01:26

Quote:




>> > WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> > p0wned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> > at least you didn't have to go through a window.

>> It's just building up to Squad vs. Smart Ape one
>> on one at the KORSPW.

> Yeah, I'm going for the trifecta/hat-trick/3 amigos by kicking his ass in
> the Rumble, Melee, and KORSPW.

I have zero faith in Lvubun's booking, but if
he was smart, he'd book Smart Ape vs. Squad
as a round one slobberknocker.

--
They call me Mister Benson.
*******************************************************
"Opinions are like ***s, everbody's got one."
                              - Clint Eastwood

 
 
 

Deer Smart Ape and Mean John Green

Post by Smart Ape -Screwed! AGAIN! » Sun, 13 Mar 2005 10:14:16

Allan J. Benson doesn't have the BALLS to answer me:

Quote:




>>>> WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>> p0wned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>> at least you didn't have to go through a window.

>>> It's just building up to Squad vs. Smart Ape one
>>> on one at the KORSPW.

>> Yeah, I'm going for the trifecta/hat-trick/3 amigos by kicking his ass in
>> the Rumble, Melee, and KORSPW.

> I have zero faith in Lvubun's booking, but if
> he was smart, he'd book Smart Ape vs. Squad
> as a round one slobberknocker.

In January, lvubun said we're facing off in the first round. We're the
8th and 9th seeds.

--
--- "Damn dirty fleas..."
--- "Ever notice that at the start of a cartoon, Casper has no friends,
and by the end, he has
some. Yet, in the next cartoon, he's friendless again? Therefore, I
think Casper is a
soul-sucking-vampire-ghost."
--- Proud loser of TWO 2004 RSPW Poster Awards
--- Space (Animal) Hero #1 of the 1950's and 60's

 
 
 

Deer Smart Ape and Mean John Green

Post by Squa » Sun, 13 Mar 2005 12:27:26



Quote:
> Allan J. Benson doesn't have the BALLS to answer me:




> >>>> WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> >>>> p0wned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> >>>> at least you didn't have to go through a window.

> >>> It's just building up to Squad vs. Smart Ape one
> >>> on one at the KORSPW.

> >> Yeah, I'm going for the trifecta/hat-trick/3 amigos by kicking his ass
in
> >> the Rumble, Melee, and KORSPW.

> > I have zero faith in Lvubun's booking, but if
> > he was smart, he'd book Smart Ape vs. Squad
> > as a round one slobberknocker.

> In January, lvubun said we're facing off in the first round. We're the
> 8th and 9th seeds.

> --
> --- "Damn dirty fleas..."
> --- "Ever notice that at the start of a cartoon, Casper has no friends,
> and by the end, he has
> some. Yet, in the next cartoon, he's friendless again? Therefore, I
> think Casper is a
> soul-sucking-vampire-ghost."
> --- Proud loser of TWO 2004 RSPW Poster Awards
> --- Space (Animal) Hero #1 of the 1950's and 60's

I'm planning on phoning that match in.  No sense breaking a sweat...