# of cars you've driven?

# of cars you've driven?

Post by F~A~R~V~A: The Original Bastar » Mon, 29 Jan 2007 01:08:34


not necessarily owned.

--

Quote:
>>>                                _
>>>                             /'_/)
>>>                           ,/_  /
>>>                          /    /
>>>                    /'_'/'   '/'__'7,
>>>                 /'/    /    /    /" /_\
>>>                ('(    ' ***     /'   ')
>>>                 \      You'          /
>>>                  '\'              _.7'
>>>                    \             (
>>>                      \            \

"Kick him when he's down, he's easier to reach."
---Scott Hall

#1 ranked poster in RSPW history....

.....NEVER SHIT A SHITTER!
******************************

 
 
 

# of cars you've driven?

Post by That Don Gu » Mon, 29 Jan 2007 03:21:31


Quote:
>not necessarily owned.

You expect me to remember every car I've ever test-driven and every
time I've been on a business trip and had to rent one?

I'd guess somewhere around 15.

-- Don

 
 
 

# of cars you've driven?

Post by F~A~R~V~A: The Original Bastar » Mon, 29 Jan 2007 03:58:32

yes, i do.

--

Quote:
>>>                                _
>>>                             /'_/)
>>>                           ,/_  /
>>>                          /    /
>>>                    /'_'/'   '/'__'7,
>>>                 /'/    /    /    /" /_\
>>>                ('(    ' ***     /'   ')
>>>                 \      You'          /
>>>                  '\'              _.7'
>>>                    \             (
>>>                      \            \

"Kick him when he's down, he's easier to reach."
---Scott Hall

#1 ranked poster in RSPW history....

.....NEVER SHIT A SHITTER!
******************************

 
 
 

# of cars you've driven?

Post by BUZZKIL » Tue, 30 Jan 2007 02:09:53

Quote:


>> not necessarily owned.

> You expect me to remember every car I've ever test-driven and every
> time I've been on a business trip and had to rent one?

> I'd guess somewhere around 15.

Hundreds.  Literally hundreds.
 
 
 

# of cars you've driven?

Post by the Bed » Tue, 30 Jan 2007 03:56:20


Quote:


> >> not necessarily owned.

> > You expect me to remember every car I've ever test-driven and every
> > time I've been on a business trip and had to rent one?

> > I'd guess somewhere around 15.

> Hundreds.  Literally hundreds.

hi, Nicholas Cage.
 
 
 

# of cars you've driven?

Post by Killfile Victim #84723 » Tue, 30 Jan 2007 04:22:35

On Jan 27, 11:08 am, "F~A~R~V~A: The Original Bastard"

Quote:

> not necessarily owned.

> --

> >>>                                _
> >>>                             /'_/)
> >>>                           ,/_  /
> >>>                          /    /
> >>>                    /'_'/'   '/'__'7,
> >>>                 /'/    /    /    /" /_\
> >>>                ('(    ' ***     /'   ')
> >>>                 \      You'          /
> >>>                  '\'              _.7'
> >>>                    \             (
> >>>                      \            \"Kick him when he's down, he's easier to reach."
> ---Scott Hall

> #1 ranked poster in RSPW history....

> .....NEVER SHIT A SHITTER!
> ******************************

1.'72 Ford F100 Pickup (Dad's)
2. '69 Plymouth Belvedere (Grandpa's)
3. '74 Ford LTD Country Squire Station Wagon (Mom's)
4. '74 Dodge Sportsman 200 van (Dad's)
5. '84 Mercury Capri (My Brother's)
6. '84 Ford Mustang (Mine)
7. '77 Plymouth Volare (Mine)
8. '76 Dodge Aspen (My roommate in college's)
9. '82 Subaru GL wagon (Mine)
10. '94 Mercury Topaz (Mine)
11. ?? Chevy Pickup (Boss's)
12.  ?? GMC van (Boss's)
13. 199? Ford Ranger Pickup (Rental)
14. 200? Mitsubishi Galant (Rental)
15. 200? Mitsubishi Outlander (Rental)
16. 2001 Toyota Corolla (Mine)
17. Another 2001 Toyota Corolla (Rental identical to mine)
18. 1996 Chevy Corsica (My former roommate's)
19. 200? Ford F150 4-door pickup (Mom's)
20. 200? Nissan Altima (Brother's)
21. 19?? GMC Pickup (Boss's)
22. 19?? Toyota Tercel (Ex-Girlfriend's - That ***, that slut, that
***...PTUI!)
23. 198? AMC Eagle (Ex-Girlfriend's -TBTSTW-PTUI!)
24. 200? Pontiac Grand Prix (Rental)
25. 19?? Chevy Monza (College Dorm-mate's)

There may be one or two others, but my memory is not what it used to
be...