If farva is out of his wheelchair.

If farva is out of his wheelchair.

Post by The Eclectici » Sat, 15 Mar 2008 08:37:55


then he should be ready to embrace the black man and become a paragon of
the 'new south' and treat the black man as his equal.
 
 
 

If farva is out of his wheelchair.

Post by rjs20.. » Sat, 15 Mar 2008 16:53:14


Quote:
> then he should be ready to embrace the black man and become a paragon of
> the 'new south' and treat the black man as his equal.

ha! fat chance on that ever happening.

 
 
 

If farva is out of his wheelchair.

Post by F~A~R~V~A: Cowboy in the Jungl » Sun, 16 Mar 2008 02:35:23

why?

--

Quote:
>>>                                _
>>>                             /'_/)
>>>                           ,/_  /
>>>                          /    /
>>>                    /'_'/'   '/'__'7,
>>>                 /'/    /    /    /" /_\
>>>                ('(    ' /'   ')
>>>                 \      /
>>>                  '\'              _.7'
>>>                    \             (
>>>                      \            \

"Kick him when he's down, he's easier to reach."
---Scott Hall

#1 ranked poster in RSPW history....

 
 
 

If farva is out of his wheelchair.

Post by MAXdaAXEj » Sun, 16 Mar 2008 01:52:31

On Mar 14, 10:35?am, "F~A~R~V~A: Cowboy in the Jungle"

Quote:

> why?

> --

> >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?_
> >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? /'_/)
> >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ,/_ ?/
> >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?/ ? ?/
> >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?/'_'/' ? '/'__'7,
> >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? /'/ ? ?/ ? ?/ ? ?/" /_\
> >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?('( ? ?' /' ? ')
> >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? \ ? ? ?/
> >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?'\' ? ? ? ? ? ? ?_.7'
> >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?\ ? ? ? ? ? ? (
> >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?\ ? ? ? ? ? ?\

> "Kick him when he's down, he's easier to reach."
> ---Scott Hall

> #1 ranked poster in RSPW history....

cause blacks are inferior, right farva?
 
 
 

If farva is out of his wheelchair.

Post by MAXdaAXEj » Sun, 16 Mar 2008 01:59:25


Quote:
> On Mar 14, 10:35?am, "F~A~R~V~A: Cowboy in the Jungle"


> > why?

> > --

> > >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?_
> > >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? /'_/)
> > >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ,/_ ?/
> > >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?/ ? ?/
> > >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?/'_'/' ? '/'__'7,
> > >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? /'/ ? ?/ ? ?/ ? ?/" /_\
> > >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?('( ? ?' /' ? ')
> > >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? \ ? ? ?/
> > >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?'\' ? ? ? ? ? ? ?_.7'
> > >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?\ ? ? ? ? ? ? (
> > >>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?\ ? ? ? ? ? ?\

> > "Kick him when he's down, he's easier to reach."
> > ---Scott Hall

> > #1 ranked poster in RSPW history....

> cause blacks are inferior, right farva?- Hide quoted text -

> - Show quoted text -

and whites are inferior to asians, right farva is that how it works?
 
 
 

If farva is out of his wheelchair.

Post by The Eclectici » Sun, 16 Mar 2008 02:43:05

because your racial attitudes are counter-productive to the advancement
of society.
 
 
 

If farva is out of his wheelchair.

Post by F~A~R~V~A: Cowboy in the Jungl » Sun, 16 Mar 2008 04:07:10

lemming

--

Quote:
>>>                                _
>>>                             /'_/)
>>>                           ,/_  /
>>>                          /    /
>>>                    /'_'/'   '/'__'7,
>>>                 /'/    /    /    /" /_\
>>>                ('(    ' /'   ')
>>>                 \      /
>>>                  '\'              _.7'
>>>                    \             (
>>>                      \            \

"Kick him when he's down, he's easier to reach."
---Scott Hall

#1 ranked poster in RSPW history....