Starting a new promotion based out of Hartford, CT - Needs your help

Starting a new promotion based out of Hartford, CT - Needs your help

Post by xpwow.. » Sat, 16 Jun 2007 03:28:49


Hello everyone. I am the owner of Xtreme Professional Wrestling. I am
21 years old, just starting out, and have ran my own show, and put
together many events. I want to start off Connecticut's first Hartford
based wrestling promotion. I only have two problems. No money and no
one to help.... big problems lol. I have a web design that I am
working on right now, I bought the website, have business cards, and
shirts on order. I just need the man power and money... I am thinking
maybe multiple owners to get this going, and/or serious and devoted
people that want to help. I have the desire to make this go big. I
have many ideas that I want to share and get out their. I can really
see this going big and far. Please reply back if interested. I have a
few connects in the wrestling business to help save money, and to get
the talent we need to have shows. Thank you, Dan.


 
 
 

Starting a new promotion based out of Hartford, CT - Needs your help

Post by Bill & Ted's Excellent Adperkof » Sat, 16 Jun 2007 03:35:46


Quote:
> Hello everyone. I am the owner of Xtreme Professional Wrestling. I am
> 21 years old, just starting out,

You have no shot, no shot in hell.

 
 
 

Starting a new promotion based out of Hartford, CT - Needs your help

Post by Dr. Diabl » Sat, 16 Jun 2007 03:58:52


Quote:
> Hello everyone. I am the owner of Xtreme Professional Wrestling.

this one?: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XPW
How's Tom Byron doing these days?

Quote:
> I have the desire to make this go big. I
> have many ideas that I want to share and get out their. I can really
> see this going big and far. Please reply back if interested. I have a
> few connects in the wrestling business to help save money, and to get
> the talent we need to have shows. Thank you, Dan.

Dan,

I am very interested in getting this thing rolling. I can book Reliant
Stadium in Houston for the second weekend in August, just give me the
ok and it's on. How about a tour of Europe? I think we could also sell
out new Wembley Stadium in London. I have a few connects in wrestling
too. Ever heard of Tony Atlas? Talk about big talent, Tony and I go
way back, he has a cellaphone now. I think I can also get SD "Special
Delivery" Jones to appear as well. And maybe even Jimmy Hellwig. For
now lets think small, I've got connects and business cards laying
around here too. I think that's all we need to get this thing rolling.

What's your paypal info so I can wire you the $15 Million.

 
 
 

Starting a new promotion based out of Hartford, CT - Needs your help

Post by Richard » Sat, 16 Jun 2007 04:06:44

Quote:
>Hello everyone. I am the owner of
> Xtreme Professional Wrestling. I am 21
> years old, just starting out, and have ran
> my own show, and put together many
> events. I want to start off Connecticut's
> first Hartford based wrestling promotion.
> I only have two problems. No money
> and no one to help.... big problems lol. I
> have a web design that I am working on
> right now, I bought the website, have
> business cards, and shirts on order. I
> just need the man power and money... I
> am thinking maybe multiple owners to
> get this going, and/or serious and
> devoted people that want to help. I have
> the desire to make this go big. I have
> many ideas that I want to share and get
> out their. I can really see this going big
> and far. Please reply back if interested. I
> have a few connects in the wrestling
> business to help save money, and to get
> the talent we need to have shows.
> Thank you, Dan.


Maybe you can get Supreme, The Messiah, "White Trash" Johnny Webb, and
Homeless Jimmy to join. It helped the other Xtreme Professional
Wrestling.
 
 
 

Starting a new promotion based out of Hartford, CT - Needs your help

Post by Jeff » Sat, 16 Jun 2007 04:42:20

Quote:

> Hello everyone. I am the owner of Xtreme Professional Wrestling. I am
> 21 years old, just starting out, and have ran my own show, and put
> together many events. I want to start off Connecticut's first Hartford
> based wrestling promotion. I only have two problems. No money and no
> one to help.... big problems lol. I have a web design that I am
> working on right now, I bought the website, have business cards, and
> shirts on order. I just need the man power and money... I am thinking
> maybe multiple owners to get this going, and/or serious and devoted
> people that want to help. I have the desire to make this go big. I
> have many ideas that I want to share and get out their. I can really
> see this going big and far. Please reply back if interested. I have a
> few connects in the wrestling business to help save money, and to get
> the talent we need to have shows. Thank you, Dan.



Deer Dan,

Dan my man, start shopping for a Ferrari because I AM GONNA MAKE YOU
RICH! For years I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to
invest my $400 million dollar inheritance and low and behold YOU (my
sweet prince) appear in RSPW! I've got connections working for FOX and
NBC so I think I can get us a tv deal. DONT *** THIS UP DANNY BOY! I
don't want to be working with some unproven 21 year old idiot. Danny
boy I'm gonna get you paid and laid. Imagine yourself getting ***s
in the back of a limo by the hottest AND I MEAN HOTTEST chicks you've
seen. I can provide that. Stick with me Danny boy and I'll make you a
***ing star! A ***ING STAR!

-JeffN
Super Billionaire

ps. Are you a top or bottom?

 
 
 

Starting a new promotion based out of Hartford, CT - Needs your help

Post by Dr. Diabl » Sat, 16 Jun 2007 04:49:51


Quote:

> > Hello everyone. I am the owner of Xtreme Professional Wrestling. I am
> > 21 years old, just starting out, and have ran my own show, and put
> > together many events. I want to start off Connecticut's first Hartford
> > based wrestling promotion. I only have two problems. No money and no
> > one to help.... big problems lol. I have a web design that I am
> > working on right now, I bought the website, have business cards, and
> > shirts on order. I just need the man power and money... I am thinking
> > maybe multiple owners to get this going, and/or serious and devoted
> > people that want to help. I have the desire to make this go big. I
> > have many ideas that I want to share and get out their. I can really
> > see this going big and far. Please reply back if interested. I have a
> > few connects in the wrestling business to help save money, and to get
> > the talent we need to have shows. Thank you, Dan.


> Deer Dan,

> Dan my man, start shopping for a Ferrari because I AM GONNA MAKE YOU
> RICH! For years I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to
> invest my $400 million dollar inheritance and low and behold YOU (my
> sweet prince) appear in RSPW! I've got connections working for FOX and
> NBC so I think I can get us a tv deal. DONT *** THIS UP DANNY BOY! I
> don't want to be working with some unproven 21 year old idiot. Danny
> boy I'm gonna get you paid and laid. Imagine yourself getting ***s
> in the back of a limo by the hottest AND I MEAN HOTTEST chicks you've
> seen. I can provide that. Stick with me Danny boy and I'll make you a
> ***ing star! A ***ING STAR!

> -JeffN
> Super Billionaire

> ps. Are you a top or bottom?

LOL!  POTD!
 
 
 

Starting a new promotion based out of Hartford, CT - Needs your help

Post by Butter » Sat, 16 Jun 2007 08:25:46


Quote:
> Hello everyone. I am the owner of Xtreme Professional Wrestling. I am
> 21 years old, just starting out, and have ran my own show, and put
> together many events. I want to start off Connecticut's first Hartford
> based wrestling promotion. I only have two problems. No money and no
> one to help.... big problems lol. I have a web design that I am
> working on right now, I bought the website, have business cards, and
> shirts on order. I just need the man power and money... I am thinking
> maybe multiple owners to get this going, and/or serious and devoted
> people that want to help. I have the desire to make this go big. I
> have many ideas that I want to share and get out their. I can really
> see this going big and far. Please reply back if interested. I have a
> few connects in the wrestling business to help save money, and to get
> the talent we need to have shows. Thank you, Dan.



I hear Paul Heyman will write just about anybody a check.

Now if it bounces or not is another story.

 
 
 

Starting a new promotion based out of Hartford, CT - Needs your help

Post by WrestHis » Sun, 17 Jun 2007 00:51:24


Quote:
> Hello everyone. I am the owner of Xtreme Professional Wrestling. I am
> 21 years old, just starting out, and have ran my own show, and put
> together many events. I want to start off Connecticut's first Hartford
> based wrestling promotion. I only have two problems. No money and no
> one to help.... big problems lol. I have a web design that I am
> working on right now, I bought the website, have business cards, and
> shirts on order. I just need the man power and money... I am thinking
> maybe multiple owners to get this going, and/or serious and devoted
> people that want to help. I have the desire to make this go big. I
> have many ideas that I want to share and get out their. I can really
> see this going big and far. Please reply back if interested. I have a
> few connects in the wrestling business to help save money, and to get
> the talent we need to have shows. Thank you, Dan.



Here's some help on the "no money" part: Get a nice paying job and put
your web skills to work. Save the money in a building called a "bank."
You're young and you can save money so start building a resume on
that. Only rich guys in their 20's from well-paid families can start
up a promotion. If you said that you did run a show at that age, was
it a measly backyard/***oline fed?

Another tip, change the promotion's name, "XPW" is taboo around these
parts and you don't want to***off Rob Black. :) XPW was a washed-
down version of ECW back in the day, it did come back in 2006 as
"Wrestling Society X" and it was on MTV.

Oh yeah, move away from Connecticut...That's WWE's backyard (n. The
Undertaker's). Also, stay away from Nashville and Orlando, that's
TNA's territory. And Philly, too, that's ROH/CZW/PWU land and your
promotion will get hammered into the ground by the Philly fans if it
sucks.

Hope it helps.

WrestHist

 
 
 

Starting a new promotion based out of Hartford, CT - Needs your help

Post by Butter » Sun, 17 Jun 2007 02:58:55


Quote:

>> Hello everyone. I am the owner of Xtreme Professional Wrestling. I am
>> 21 years old, just starting out, and have ran my own show, and put
>> together many events. I want to start off Connecticut's first Hartford
>> based wrestling promotion. I only have two problems. No money and no
>> one to help.... big problems lol. I have a web design that I am
>> working on right now, I bought the website, have business cards, and
>> shirts on order. I just need the man power and money... I am thinking
>> maybe multiple owners to get this going, and/or serious and devoted
>> people that want to help. I have the desire to make this go big. I
>> have many ideas that I want to share and get out their. I can really
>> see this going big and far. Please reply back if interested. I have a
>> few connects in the wrestling business to help save money, and to get
>> the talent we need to have shows. Thank you, Dan.


> Here's some help on the "no money" part: Get a nice paying job and put
> your web skills to work. Save the money in a building called a "bank."
> You're young and you can save money so start building a resume on
> that. Only rich guys in their 20's from well-paid families can start
> up a promotion. If you said that you did run a show at that age, was
> it a measly backyard/***oline fed?

> Another tip, change the promotion's name, "XPW" is taboo around these
> parts and you don't want to***off Rob Black. :) XPW was a washed-
> down version of ECW back in the day, it did come back in 2006 as
> "Wrestling Society X" and it was on MTV.

> Oh yeah, move away from Connecticut...That's WWE's backyard (n. The
> Undertaker's). Also, stay away from Nashville and Orlando, that's
> TNA's territory. And Philly, too, that's ROH/CZW/PWU land and your
> promotion will get hammered into the ground by the Philly fans if it
> sucks.

> Hope it helps.

> WrestHist

You forgot the most important piece of advice:

Sign a Mark Henry look-a-like to a 10 year deal. He'll be the future of your
promotion.

 
 
 

Starting a new promotion based out of Hartford, CT - Needs your help

Post by xpwow.. » Mon, 18 Jun 2007 05:58:37

I've helped run indy shows before, and I recently ran my own indy
show.. I didnt make much profit from it, but now I see how easy it
actually is to run and put together a show I would like to do it every
month and eventually every other week. I have a lot of volunteers
right now, and the town of Hartford is trying to get me a governed
grant... to try and use it to keep ***s off the street... we'll see
how it all pans out. I'm just asking for some more assistance if
anyone wants to help.
 
 
 

Starting a new promotion based out of Hartford, CT - Needs your help

Post by Montavious Von Perkof » Mon, 18 Jun 2007 06:00:45


Quote:
> I've helped run indy shows before, and I recently ran my own indy
> show.. I didnt make much profit from it, but now I see how easy it
> actually is to run and put together a show I would like to do it every
> month and eventually every other week. I have a lot of volunteers
> right now, and the town of Hartford is trying to get me a governed
> grant... to try and use it to keep ***s off the street... we'll see
> how it all pans out. I'm just asking for some more assistance if
> anyone wants to help.

I would like to be the director/editor of the shows.

Send me an email, I'm thinking in the $80,000 a year range.  LEt me
know if you can swing this.