NO posts about the Jeremiah Wright - Obama - Anti-American Hate Speech??

NO posts about the Jeremiah Wright - Obama - Anti-American Hate Speech??

Post by Torrey M. Spear » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 04:43:11


On Mar 16, 3:36 pm, "Pee Hussein*** [was LH]"

Quote:


>    So you're saying a vocal minority can incorrectly lead those with
> differing views to believe most, if not all, of that group to be all of
> the same standard?

Democrats have been doing this for decades.

- TMS

 
 
 

NO posts about the Jeremiah Wright - Obama - Anti-American Hate Speech??

Post by Pee Hussein Clit [was LH » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 04:49:15

In article


Quote:
> On Mar 16, 3:36 pm, "Pee Hussein*** [was LH]"


> >    So you're saying a vocal minority can incorrectly lead those with
> > differing views to believe most, if not all, of that group to be all of
> > the same standard?

> Democrats have been doing this for decades.

   Yeah! Those *** LIEberals are all the same!

--
Emm Oh Oh En. That spells RSPW.

 
 
 

NO posts about the Jeremiah Wright - Obama - Anti-American Hate Speech??

Post by Torrey M. Spear » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 06:29:04

On Mar 16, 3:49 pm, "Pee Hussein*** [was LH]"

Quote:

> In article


> > On Mar 16, 3:36 pm, "Pee Hussein*** [was LH]"


> > >    So you're saying a vocal minority can incorrectly lead those with
> > > differing views to believe most, if not all, of that group to be all of
> > > the same standard?

> > Democrats have been doing this for decades.

>    Yeah! Those *** LIEberals are all the same!

I'm picking up your sarcasm - and still I'm unable to understand how
you can paint one group with such a broad brush - but not the other.

- TMS

 
 
 

NO posts about the Jeremiah Wright - Obama - Anti-American Hate Speech??

Post by syvyn1 » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:11:56


message

Quote:



>> message








>> >> >>> "Patient Zero 2.0......Still #1 in the hearts of RSPW"






>> >> >>>>> ...

>> >> >>>>>> ..?

>> >> >>>>>> - TMS

>> >> >>>>> And yet Patient Zero is silent, because his job is to expose
>> >> >>>>> God's
>> >> >>>>> Own
>> >> >>>>> Party as not being  100%"perfect" while I expose all evil
>> >> >>>>> DEMOCRATS
>> >> >>>>> with my running buddies AnnCoulter and Sean Hannity!
>> >> >>>>>         All that genius will continue to do his role

>> >> >>>> Well, Larry..You do your job trashing all Democrats and I do my
>> >> >>>> job
>> >> >>>> of
>> >> >>>> exposing God's Own Party as not being 100% God approved!!

>> >> >>> you mother ***ing homo.   Have you read my posts that I and every
>> >> >>> other
>> >> >>> republican reconigize our own faults.   But you fag lovers won't
>> >> >>> denounce scum like Gary Stubbs, Barney Frank, Elliot Spitzer,
>> >> >>> William
>> >> >>> Jefferson, Jim McGreavy or the king of scumbag democrats himself
>> >> >>> (your
>> >> >>> god) William Jefferson Blythe Clinton!!!!

>> >> >>> Oh by the way...   Many christains I know, don't think of them
>> >> >>> selves
>> >> >>> as
>> >> >>> perfect.     Quite the oppitisite, they see themselves as flawed,
>> >> >>> but
>> >> >>> always > trying, striving to improve.     Only a idiot would think
>> >> >>> that
>> >> >>> christains are perfect.

>> >> >> *must* you go out of your way to prove it?

>> >> > You have to excuse syvyn.  He's still pissed about *** Swim
>> >> > changing
>> >> > their lineup.  That and he's probably off his meds...again.

>> >> I'm just sick of you libs continusly mischaracterising what it means
>> >> to
>> >> be a
>> >> christian (n.cage).

>> >   I agree with syvyn. Practicing Christians do enough on their own.

>> there are a scant few christians who go that far.     Not all, by far.
>> Not even half.

>   So you're saying a vocal minority can incorrectly lead those with
> differing views to believe most, if not all, of that group to be all of
> the same standard?

yes, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and all the dems in congress can make the
people think that all democrats hate america.

- Show quoted text -

Quote:

> --
> Emm Oh Oh En. That spells RSPW.

 
 
 

NO posts about the Jeremiah Wright - Obama - Anti-American Hate Speech??

Post by syvyn1 » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:13:43



Quote:
> On Mar 16, 3:49 pm, "Pee Hussein*** [was LH]"

>> In article


>> > On Mar 16, 3:36 pm, "Pee Hussein*** [was LH]"


>> > >    So you're saying a vocal minority can incorrectly lead those with
>> > > differing views to believe most, if not all, of that group to be all
>> > > of
>> > > the same standard?

>> > Democrats have been doing this for decades.

>>    Yeah! Those *** LIEberals are all the same!

> I'm picking up your sarcasm - and still I'm unable to understand how
> you can paint one group with such a broad brush - but not the other.

> - TMS

he actually believes in two things, a) all dems are good without a doubt, B)
all republicans and christians are the root of all evil.
 
 
 

NO posts about the Jeremiah Wright - Obama - Anti-American Hate Speech??

Post by Pee Hussein Clit [was LH » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 08:38:50

In article


Quote:
> On Mar 16, 3:49 pm, "Pee Hussein*** [was LH]"

> > In article


> > > On Mar 16, 3:36 pm, "Pee Hussein*** [was LH]"


> > > >    So you're saying a vocal minority can incorrectly lead those with
> > > > differing views to believe most, if not all, of that group to be all of
> > > > the same standard?

> > > Democrats have been doing this for decades.

> >    Yeah! Those *** LIEberals are all the same!

> I'm picking up your sarcasm - and still I'm unable to understand how
> you can paint one group with such a broad brush - but not the other.

   Yes. That was exactly my point.

or

Boy, Torrey, you sure are great at understanding nuance!

or

WOOSH

or

   Although you were able to grasp the sarcasm dripping from the post,
you were still unable to grasp the message because you continue to
believe that the world fits into this neat little package of us vs them.
Now, which "group" am I painting with such a broad brush? Conservatives?
Or Republicans? Or Christians? Or the stupids? Or uneducated? Or
emotionally driven? Or knee-jerk reactionists? Or the unwashed masses?

   Please, Torrey, which group am I painting. Because I really am not
sure. Or, could it be possible that my initial question directed at
syvyn was meant for persons i "both" major camps of political persuasion
within RSPW? And could it be further possible that your reply was the
exact ***ing charge in which you claim is only carried by the
Democrats? (only being used by myself because your reply excluded any
other possible group) No, that couldn't be it, could it, Torrey?

   No. No way, no how. No, my point is I am defending my team! Yeah!
That must be it! Wow! You sure got me good! Why my posting habits surely
expose me for the blinders I consistantly wear! I certainly always agree
with every point made by "my side" because I don't point out where I
disagree with them.

   Please. If you're feeling adventurous actually look at my political
posts from the past few months. The ones where I defended the only 2
left of the aisle Presidential candidates running. The ones where I
supported the only Goldwater conservative running. The ones where I
stated I will not be voting for certain Democratic candidates. The ones
where I defended social conservatism. The ones where I point out issues
wit hte health care crisis in the country. Read those and again tell me
that I'm playing sides in any way.

   Just because I think most of the Republican-inclined on RSPW are a
bunch of ***ing morons does not mean that I think all of them are.
FWIW, I also think most of the Democratic-inclined on RSPW are ***ing
morons as well. There are certain posters who I don't take potshots at
because they obviously think about the policies and demonstrate through
certain turns of phrases that they are actually thinking to get to their
decisions. Although I may not agree with them, I respect their
perspective. You, Torrey, are not one of those people.

   I've said before that I consider "why" a person has the beliefs they
do matters more than "what" they actually believe.  If I don't respect
the why, I don't respect the what even if I agree with the end result.
But hey, if it makes you feel better I'll start targeting the Dem
equivalent of the syvyn's and AOGLP's if you want. Would that make you
wipe away your emo tears?

--
Emm Oh Oh En. That spells RSPW.

 
 
 

NO posts about the Jeremiah Wright - Obama - Anti-American Hate Speech??

Post by Pee Hussein Clit [was LH » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 08:40:22


Quote:



> > On Mar 16, 3:49 pm, "Pee Hussein*** [was LH]"

> >> In article


> >> > On Mar 16, 3:36 pm, "Pee Hussein*** [was LH]"


> >> > >    So you're saying a vocal minority can incorrectly lead those with
> >> > > differing views to believe most, if not all, of that group to be all
> >> > > of
> >> > > the same standard?

> >> > Democrats have been doing this for decades.

> >>    Yeah! Those *** LIEberals are all the same!

> > I'm picking up your sarcasm - and still I'm unable to understand how
> > you can paint one group with such a broad brush - but not the other.

> > - TMS

> he actually believes in two things, a) all dems are good without a doubt, B)
> all republicans and christians are the root of all evil.

   Emm Oh Oh En. That spells robby!

--
Emm Oh Oh En. That spells RSPW.

 
 
 

NO posts about the Jeremiah Wright - Obama - Anti-American Hate Speech??

Post by Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:48:16


message

Quote:
> In article


>> On Mar 16, 3:49 pm, "Pee Hussein*** [was LH]"

>> > In article


>> > > On Mar 16, 3:36 pm, "Pee Hussein*** [was LH]"


>> > > >    So you're saying a vocal minority can incorrectly lead those
>> > > > with
>> > > > differing views to believe most, if not all, of that group to be
>> > > > all of
>> > > > the same standard?

>> > > Democrats have been doing this for decades.

>> >    Yeah! Those *** LIEberals are all the same!

>> I'm picking up your sarcasm - and still I'm unable to understand how
>> you can paint one group with such a broad brush - but not the other.

>   Yes. That was exactly my point.

> or

> Boy, Torrey, you sure are great at understanding nuance!

> or

> WOOSH

> or

>   Although you were able to grasp the sarcasm dripping from the post,
> you were still unable to grasp the message because you continue to
> believe that the world fits into this neat little package of us vs them.
> Now, which "group" am I painting with such a broad brush? Conservatives?
> Or Republicans? Or Christians? Or the stupids? Or uneducated? Or
> emotionally driven? Or knee-jerk reactionists? Or the unwashed masses?

>   Please, Torrey, which group am I painting. Because I really am not
> sure. Or, could it be possible that my initial question directed at
> syvyn was meant for persons i "both" major camps of political persuasion
> within RSPW? And could it be further possible that your reply was the
> exact ***ing charge in which you claim is only carried by the
> Democrats? (only being used by myself because your reply excluded any
> other possible group) No, that couldn't be it, could it, Torrey?

>   No. No way, no how. No, my point is I am defending my team! Yeah!
> That must be it! Wow! You sure got me good! Why my posting habits surely
> expose me for the blinders I consistantly wear! I certainly always agree
> with every point made by "my side" because I don't point out where I
> disagree with them.

>   Please. If you're feeling adventurous actually look at my political
> posts from the past few months. The ones where I defended the only 2
> left of the aisle Presidential candidates running. The ones where I
> supported the only Goldwater conservative running. The ones where I
> stated I will not be voting for certain Democratic candidates. The ones
> where I defended social conservatism. The ones where I point out issues
> wit hte health care crisis in the country. Read those and again tell me
> that I'm playing sides in any way.

>   Just because I think most of the Republican-inclined on RSPW are a
> bunch of ***ing morons does not mean that I think all of them are.
> FWIW, I also think most of the Democratic-inclined on RSPW are ***ing
> morons as well. There are certain posters who I don't take potshots at
> because they obviously think about the policies and demonstrate through
> certain turns of phrases that they are actually thinking to get to their
> decisions. Although I may not agree with them, I respect their
> perspective. You, Torrey, are not one of those people.

>   I've said before that I consider "why" a person has the beliefs they
> do matters more than "what" they actually believe.  If I don't respect
> the why, I don't respect the what even if I agree with the end result.
> But hey, if it makes you feel better I'll start targeting the Dem
> equivalent of the syvyn's and AOGLP's if you want. Would that make you
> wipe away your emo tears?

Somebody needs a hug...

LG (not offering, mind you)
--
The shining beacon of truth in a newsgroup full of liberals. - rafiki

 
 
 

NO posts about the Jeremiah Wright - Obama - Anti-American Hate Speech??

Post by Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:50:30


Quote:


> message




>>> message








>>> >> >>> "Patient Zero 2.0......Still #1 in the hearts of RSPW"






>>> >> >>>>> ...

>>> >> >>>>>> ..?

>>> >> >>>>>> - TMS

>>> >> >>>>> And yet Patient Zero is silent, because his job is to expose
>>> >> >>>>> God's
>>> >> >>>>> Own
>>> >> >>>>> Party as not being  100%"perfect" while I expose all evil
>>> >> >>>>> DEMOCRATS
>>> >> >>>>> with my running buddies AnnCoulter and Sean Hannity!
>>> >> >>>>>         All that genius will continue to do his role

>>> >> >>>> Well, Larry..You do your job trashing all Democrats and I do my
>>> >> >>>> job
>>> >> >>>> of
>>> >> >>>> exposing God's Own Party as not being 100% God approved!!

>>> >> >>> you mother ***ing homo.   Have you read my posts that I and
>>> >> >>> every
>>> >> >>> other
>>> >> >>> republican reconigize our own faults.   But you fag lovers won't
>>> >> >>> denounce scum like Gary Stubbs, Barney Frank, Elliot Spitzer,
>>> >> >>> William
>>> >> >>> Jefferson, Jim McGreavy or the king of scumbag democrats himself
>>> >> >>> (your
>>> >> >>> god) William Jefferson Blythe Clinton!!!!

>>> >> >>> Oh by the way...   Many christains I know, don't think of them
>>> >> >>> selves
>>> >> >>> as
>>> >> >>> perfect.     Quite the oppitisite, they see themselves as flawed,
>>> >> >>> but
>>> >> >>> always > trying, striving to improve.     Only a idiot would
>>> >> >>> think
>>> >> >>> that
>>> >> >>> christains are perfect.

>>> >> >> *must* you go out of your way to prove it?

>>> >> > You have to excuse syvyn.  He's still pissed about *** Swim
>>> >> > changing
>>> >> > their lineup.  That and he's probably off his meds...again.

>>> >> I'm just sick of you libs continusly mischaracterising what it means
>>> >> to
>>> >> be a
>>> >> christian (n.cage).

>>> >   I agree with syvyn. Practicing Christians do enough on their own.

>>> there are a scant few christians who go that far.     Not all, by far.
>>> Not even half.

>>   So you're saying a vocal minority can incorrectly lead those with
>> differing views to believe most, if not all, of that group to be all of
>> the same standard?

> yes, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and all the dems in congress can make the
> people think that all democrats hate america.

And Barack Obama...
And Hillary Clinton...
And Chuck Schumer...
And Ted Kennedy...
And John Kerry...
And...

LG
--
The shining beacon of truth in a newsgroup full of liberals. - rafiki

 
 
 

NO posts about the Jeremiah Wright - Obama - Anti-American Hate Speech??

Post by Pee Hussein Clit [was LH » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:49:14



Quote:

> message

> > In article


> >> On Mar 16, 3:49 pm, "Pee Hussein*** [was LH]"

> >> > In article


> >> > > On Mar 16, 3:36 pm, "Pee Hussein*** [was LH]"


> >> > > >    So you're saying a vocal minority can incorrectly lead those
> >> > > > with
> >> > > > differing views to believe most, if not all, of that group to be
> >> > > > all of
> >> > > > the same standard?

> >> > > Democrats have been doing this for decades.

> >> >    Yeah! Those *** LIEberals are all the same!

> >> I'm picking up your sarcasm - and still I'm unable to understand how
> >> you can paint one group with such a broad brush - but not the other.

> >   Yes. That was exactly my point.

> > or

> > Boy, Torrey, you sure are great at understanding nuance!

> > or

> > WOOSH

> > or

> >   Although you were able to grasp the sarcasm dripping from the post,
> > you were still unable to grasp the message because you continue to
> > believe that the world fits into this neat little package of us vs them.
> > Now, which "group" am I painting with such a broad brush? Conservatives?
> > Or Republicans? Or Christians? Or the stupids? Or uneducated? Or
> > emotionally driven? Or knee-jerk reactionists? Or the unwashed masses?

> >   Please, Torrey, which group am I painting. Because I really am not
> > sure. Or, could it be possible that my initial question directed at
> > syvyn was meant for persons i "both" major camps of political persuasion
> > within RSPW? And could it be further possible that your reply was the
> > exact ***ing charge in which you claim is only carried by the
> > Democrats? (only being used by myself because your reply excluded any
> > other possible group) No, that couldn't be it, could it, Torrey?

> >   No. No way, no how. No, my point is I am defending my team! Yeah!
> > That must be it! Wow! You sure got me good! Why my posting habits surely
> > expose me for the blinders I consistantly wear! I certainly always agree
> > with every point made by "my side" because I don't point out where I
> > disagree with them.

> >   Please. If you're feeling adventurous actually look at my political
> > posts from the past few months. The ones where I defended the only 2
> > left of the aisle Presidential candidates running. The ones where I
> > supported the only Goldwater conservative running. The ones where I
> > stated I will not be voting for certain Democratic candidates. The ones
> > where I defended social conservatism. The ones where I point out issues
> > wit hte health care crisis in the country. Read those and again tell me
> > that I'm playing sides in any way.

> >   Just because I think most of the Republican-inclined on RSPW are a
> > bunch of ***ing morons does not mean that I think all of them are.
> > FWIW, I also think most of the Democratic-inclined on RSPW are ***ing
> > morons as well. There are certain posters who I don't take potshots at
> > because they obviously think about the policies and demonstrate through
> > certain turns of phrases that they are actually thinking to get to their
> > decisions. Although I may not agree with them, I respect their
> > perspective. You, Torrey, are not one of those people.

> >   I've said before that I consider "why" a person has the beliefs they
> > do matters more than "what" they actually believe.  If I don't respect
> > the why, I don't respect the what even if I agree with the end result.
> > But hey, if it makes you feel better I'll start targeting the Dem
> > equivalent of the syvyn's and AOGLP's if you want. Would that make you
> > wipe away your emo tears?

> Somebody needs a hug...

> LG (not offering, mind you)

   Oh, I admit I need to get laid. But that has nothing to do with the
above.

--
Emm Oh Oh En. That spells RSPW.

 
 
 

NO posts about the Jeremiah Wright - Obama - Anti-American Hate Speech??

Post by Lost mode » Wed, 19 Mar 2008 01:04:16

On Mar 16, 11:50?pm, "Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!"

Quote:




> > message




> >>> message








> >>> >> >>> "Patient Zero 2.0......Still #1 in the hearts of RSPW"






> >>> >> >>>>> ...

> >>> >> >>>>>> ..?

> >>> >> >>>>>> - TMS

> >>> >> >>>>> And yet Patient Zero is silent, because his job is to expose
> >>> >> >>>>> God's
> >>> >> >>>>> Own
> >>> >> >>>>> Party as not being ?100%"perfect" while I expose all evil
> >>> >> >>>>> DEMOCRATS
> >>> >> >>>>> with my running buddies AnnCoulter and Sean Hannity!
> >>> >> >>>>> ? ? ? ? All that genius will continue to do his role

> >>> >> >>>> Well, Larry..You do your job trashing all Democrats and I do my
> >>> >> >>>> job
> >>> >> >>>> of
> >>> >> >>>> exposing God's Own Party as not being 100% God approved!!

> >>> >> >>> you mother ***ing homo. ? Have you read my posts that I and
> >>> >> >>> every
> >>> >> >>> other
> >>> >> >>> republican reconigize our own faults. ? But you fag lovers won't
> >>> >> >>> denounce scum like Gary Stubbs, Barney Frank, Elliot Spitzer,
> >>> >> >>> William
> >>> >> >>> Jefferson, Jim McGreavy or the king of scumbag democrats himself
> >>> >> >>> (your
> >>> >> >>> god) William Jefferson Blythe Clinton!!!!

> >>> >> >>> Oh by the way... ? Many christains I know, don't think of them
> >>> >> >>> selves
> >>> >> >>> as
> >>> >> >>> perfect. ? ? Quite the oppitisite, they see themselves as flawed,
> >>> >> >>> but
> >>> >> >>> always > trying, striving to improve. ? ? Only a idiot would
> >>> >> >>> think
> >>> >> >>> that
> >>> >> >>> christains are perfect.

> >>> >> >> *must* you go out of your way to prove it?

> >>> >> > You have to excuse syvyn. ?He's still pissed about *** Swim
> >>> >> > changing
> >>> >> > their lineup. ?That and he's probably off his meds...again.

> >>> >> I'm just sick of you libs continusly mischaracterising what it means
> >>> >> to
> >>> >> be a
> >>> >> christian (n.cage).

> >>> > ? I agree with syvyn. Practicing Christians do enough on their own.

> >>> there are a scant few christians who go that far. ? ? Not all, by far.
> >>> Not even half.

> >> ? So you're saying a vocal minority can incorrectly lead those with
> >> differing views to believe most, if not all, of that group to be all of
> >> the same standard?

> > yes, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and all the dems in congress can make the
> > people think that all democrats hate america.

> And Barack Obama...

And why is that?

Quote:
> And Hillary Clinton...

Okay, I'll give you that one.

Quote:
> And Chuck Schumer...

Wow, taking a potshot at him now?  Is it because he's not a Repub,
otherwise you'd cheer for him?

Quote:
> And Ted Kennedy...

Too easy.

Quote:
> And John Kerry...

In all honesty had he done right the first time he'd be running for re-
election at this point.