If you saw the episode then you know what I'm talking about. The site
in Hungary has been slashdotted but should be up early Friday morning
so give Stephen your vote and name a bridge after him!
The mission, should you choose to accept it: Get Stephen Colbert's name
voted in as the bridge name for this new bridge in Hungary spanning the
To accomplish your task:
To vote go here: http://www.m0hid.gov.hu/szavaz [m0hid.gov.hu]
Walk-through of the voting process:
* If you can actually get through to this page, do an "Edit - Find
(on this page)" for "Colbert" and it should take you straight to his
* Make sure you have found Stephen Colbert and not Steven Colbert
(don't split the vote kids!). Click on the button by his name to vote
* Then go to the bottom of the web page and click the "Elkld"
button (the square one at the bottom of the page), and your vote should
* DO NOT try to sort the nominees by ABC, because as heavily
trafficked as this site is right now, you're lucky to connect to the
* If you can click the round button by his name, and click on the
"Elkld" button at the bottom of the page, your vote should count.
The site is still only partially accessible due to the overload in
traffic I imagine (lots of "Cannot Find Server" errors).
So vote early, and vote often.