BEHOLD....I give you The SIMPSONS Movie footage from Comic Con!

BEHOLD....I give you The SIMPSONS Movie footage from Comic Con!

Post by -The Mot » Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:38:34


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDEsOh2mIvE&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlDYmmC3Ra0&eurl=

Thoughts?
-The Mott
http://www.myspace.com/84384847

 
 
 

BEHOLD....I give you The SIMPSONS Movie footage from Comic Con!

Post by Rob McIntyr » Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:13:42

Very promising... But where's the color ? ;)

--
Rob McIntyre (Ottawa/Canada)
www.buymusic.ca / www.stopspamhere.ca
---

 
 
 

BEHOLD....I give you The SIMPSONS Movie footage from Comic Con!

Post by Kent_Dieg » Sat, 29 Jul 2006 02:58:15

Video removed. Any other links?

 
 
 

BEHOLD....I give you The SIMPSONS Movie footage from Comic Con!

Post by R Flower » Sat, 29 Jul 2006 03:21:52


Quote:
> Video removed. Any other links?

http://www.simpsonschannel.com/ (front page, currently)

I posted it first, by a few minutes! BUT, I replied to a much older thread.

-- R Flowers

 
 
 

BEHOLD....I give you The SIMPSONS Movie footage from Comic Con!

Post by Jeff » Sat, 29 Jul 2006 03:56:05

Quote:



> > Video removed. Any other links?

> http://www.simpsonschannel.com/ (front page, currently)

> I posted it first, by a few minutes! BUT, I replied to a much older thread.

> -- R Flowers

That movie is gonna make a ton of money.
 
 
 

BEHOLD....I give you The SIMPSONS Movie footage from Comic Con!

Post by Don Del Grand » Sat, 29 Jul 2006 10:38:38

Quote:

>Very promising... But where's the color ? ;)

In a computer somewhere in Korea, I guess...

(I wonder how much of the movie will consist of things the writers
think they can't get away with on the TV series - for example, in the
clip with the riot, somebody says "son of a ***"; has that term ever
been used intact on the series?)

-- Don

 
 
 

BEHOLD....I give you The SIMPSONS Movie footage from Comic Con!

Post by Rob McIntyr » Sat, 29 Jul 2006 14:39:45

They usually stop on tv at the "a"...

--
Rob McIntyre (Ottawa/Canada)
www.buymusic.ca / www.stopspamhere.ca
---


Quote:

>>Very promising... But where's the color ? ;)

> In a computer somewhere in Korea, I guess...

> (I wonder how much of the movie will consist of things the writers
> think they can't get away with on the TV series - for example, in the
> clip with the riot, somebody says "son of a ***"; has that term ever
> been used intact on the series?)

> -- Don

 
 
 

BEHOLD....I give you The SIMPSONS Movie footage from Comic Con!

Post by ViNN » Sun, 30 Jul 2006 01:48:18

Quote:

> http://SportToday.org/

> http://SportToday.org/

> Thoughts?

"Go *** yourself, pirate".

-Vin

 
 
 

BEHOLD....I give you The SIMPSONS Movie footage from Comic Con!

Post by Rockbo » Sun, 30 Jul 2006 10:53:26

Quote:


>> http://SportToday.org/

>> http://SportToday.org/

>> Thoughts?

> "Go *** yourself, pirate".

Admit it, you were thinking that before his post.

--
Rockboy

I don't care what you say
I'm tired of ***ing you anyway

 
 
 

BEHOLD....I give you The SIMPSONS Movie footage from Comic Con!

Post by Killfile victim #84723 » Sun, 30 Jul 2006 11:12:40

Quote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDEsOh2mIvE&mode=related&search=

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlDYmmC3Ra0&eurl=

> Thoughts?
> -The Mott
> http://www.myspace.com/84384847

Crap.  I missed it.  FOX had it pulled because of some stupid thing
called "Copyright Infringement".
 
 
 

BEHOLD....I give you The SIMPSONS Movie footage from Comic Con!

Post by That Don Gu » Mon, 31 Jul 2006 01:45:37

Quote:

>Crap.  I missed it.  FOX had it pulled because of some stupid thing
>called "Copyright Infringement".

You didn't miss much.  Keep in mind these are line drawings.
One was a scene with pretty much everybody in town in riot mode
breaking into the Simpsons house through an upstairs window; the only
reasonably good part was at the end when Krusty tells Mr. ***y to
take out Maggie, but Maggie breaks her bottle the way somebody in a
fight might break a beer bottle and signals the monkey to bring it on.

-- Don