Let's face it, all the news channels suck..when it comes to a news story.

Let's face it, all the news channels suck..when it comes to a news story.

Post by Logical Anomaly's Eg » Sat, 12 Aug 2006 08:36:35


...you'd be just as well having the news read to you by random SEC
cheerleaders in workout gear.

All they do is get some random dufus in the area or random "expert" and
say "what do you think about ________" It makes Larry King look like a
real journalist.

 
 
 

Let's face it, all the news channels suck..when it comes to a news story.

Post by ~???ü?ü§ » Sat, 12 Aug 2006 08:43:56

On 10 Aug 2006 16:36:35 -0700, "Logical Anomaly's Ego"

Quote:

>...you'd be just as well having the news read to you by random SEC
>cheerleaders in workout gear.

I'd pay for that news channel

 
 
 

Let's face it, all the news channels suck..when it comes to a news story.

Post by Patient Zero 2.0 ...Prophet of Dugganomic » Sat, 12 Aug 2006 09:19:53

So would I..


Quote:
> On 10 Aug 2006 16:36:35 -0700, "Logical Anomaly's Ego"

>>...you'd be just as well having the news read to you by random SEC
>>cheerleaders in workout gear.

> I'd pay for that news channel


 
 
 

Let's face it, all the news channels suck..when it comes to a news story.

Post by Araxe » Sat, 12 Aug 2006 10:25:10

As would I


Quote:
> So would I..



>> On 10 Aug 2006 16:36:35 -0700, "Logical Anomaly's Ego"

>>> ...you'd be just as well having the news read to you by random SEC
>>> cheerleaders in workout gear.
>> I'd pay for that news channel

--
---------------------------------
http://www.myspace.com/araxen