What is the best ba[n]d to come out of the 80’s

What is the best ba[n]d to come out of the 80’s

Post by Lord V~A~R~F~A The Cosmosuavapolit » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 08:41:37



Quote:
>are you nuts??? it was heart!  

Heart came out in the mid 70's, robby you dumbass. They had most of
their good stuff in the 70's, too. They ***ing nosedived after 1983,
they ***ing sucked once they started recording shit like 'these
dreams'. their big fall was when they switched recoird labels from Epic
to capitol. they were not even the same band!
Of course, that was happening to a number of classic 70's bands in the
mid-eighties in a bid to 'keep up' with the suck ass way style and
things were going in the eighties, anyway. Jefferson Starship totally
sucked when they recorded 'we built this city' and aerosmith have been
hack since the early eighties, too. and don't even get into how Chicago
went from cool as hell in the70's to suck*** in the eighties!
 
 
 

What is the best ba[n]d to come out of the 80’s

Post by Melvi » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:20:00


Quote:

>> are you nuts??? it was heart!  

> Heart came out in the mid 70's, robby you dumbass. They had most of
> their good stuff in the 70's, too. They ***ing nosedived after 1983,
> they ***ing sucked once they started recording shit like 'these
> dreams'. their big fall was when they switched recoird labels from Epic
> to capitol. they were not even the same band!
> Of course, that was happening to a number of classic 70's bands in the
> mid-eighties in a bid to 'keep up' with the suck ass way style and
> things were going in the eighties, anyway. Jefferson Starship totally
> sucked when they recorded 'we built this city' and aerosmith have been
> hack since the early eighties, too. and don't even get into how Chicago
> went from cool as hell in the70's to suck*** in the eighties!

Well said, well said indeed.

 
 
 

What is the best ba[n]d to come out of the 80’s

Post by Melvi » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:22:59

Man I can't spell.

 
 
 

What is the best ba[n]d to come out of the 80’s

Post by robby2 » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 16:15:08

are you nuts??? it was heart!  

Heart came out in the mid 70's, robby you dumbass. They had most of
their good stuff in the 70's, too. They ***ing nosedived after 1983,
they ***ing sucked once they started recording shit like 'these
dreams'. their big fall was when they switched recoird labels from Epic
to capitol. they were not even the same band!
Of course, that was happening to a number of classic 70's bands in the
mid-eighties in a bid to 'keep up' with the suck ass way style and
things were going in the eighties, anyway. Jefferson Starship totally
sucked when they recorded 'we built this city' and aerosmith have been
hack since the early eighties, too. and don't even get into how Chicago
went from cool as hell in the70's to suck*** in the eighties!

everyone with any brains knows heart sucked until the 80s.

--
Message posted using http://SportToday.org/
More information at http://SportToday.org/

 
 
 

What is the best ba[n]d to come out of the 80’s

Post by robby2 » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 16:17:36

Well said, well said indeed.

no it wasnt! it was stupid!

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutsportsnetwork.com/group/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/
More information at http://www.talkaboutsportsnetwork.com/faq.html

 
 
 

What is the best ba[n]d to come out of the 80’s

Post by robby2 » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 16:19:48

Man I can't spell.

tell me something i dont know!

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutsportsnetwork.com/group/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/
More information at http://www.talkaboutsportsnetwork.com/faq.html

 
 
 

What is the best ba[n]d to come out of the 80’s

Post by rjs20.. » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 20:01:32


Quote:


> >are you nuts??? it was heart! ?

> Heart came out in the mid 70's, robby you dumbass. They had most of
> their good stuff in the 70's, too. They ***ing nosedived after 1983,
> they ***ing sucked once they started recording shit like 'these
> dreams'. their big fall was when they switched recoird labels from Epic
> to capitol. they were not even the same band!
> Of course, that was happening to a number of classic 70's bands in the
> mid-eighties in a bid to 'keep up' with the suck ass way style and
> things were going in the eighties, anyway. Jefferson Starship totally
> sucked when they recorded 'we built this city' and aerosmith have been
> hack since the early eighties, too. and don't even get into how Chicago
> went from cool as hell in the70's to suck*** in the eighties!

heart didnt come out til 84 dumbass.
 
 
 

What is the best ba[n]d to come out of the 80’s

Post by Lord V~A~R~F~A The Cosmosuavapolit » Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:05:51


Quote:
>>Well said, well said indeed.
>indeed it was! it was stupendous!

Thank you robby, i knew you would agree with me. You know you are a
total imbecile when it comes to music groups. What i like about you is
You are not afraid to admit it!
 
 
 

What is the best ba[n]d to come out of the 80’s

Post by robby2 » Mon, 15 Sep 2008 12:59:59

Quote:
>indeed it was! it was stupendous!

Thank you robby, i knew you would agree with me. You know you are a
total imbecile when it comes to music groups. What i like about you is
You are not afraid to admit it!

i know more about 80s music then you ever will.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutsportsnetwork.com/group/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/
More information at http://www.talkaboutsportsnetwork.com/faq.html

 
 
 

What is the best ba[n]d to come out of the 80’s

Post by Lord V~A~R~F~A The Cosmosuavapolit » Mon, 15 Sep 2008 16:50:25


Quote:
>i know more about 80s music then you ever will.

ROTFLMFAO! Not ***y ***ing likely, greenhorn. you aren't even out of
diapers yet compared to this here old veteran. Now go on home,
tenderfoot, i hear your mommy calling you! lol.
 
 
 

What is the best ba[n]d to come out of the 80’s

Post by rjs20.. » Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:14:59


Quote:


> >i know more about 80s music then you ever will.

> ROTFLMFAO! Not ***y ***ing likely, greenhorn. you aren't even out of
> diapers yet compared to this here old veteran. Now go on home,
> tenderfoot, i hear your mommy calling you! lol.

she's upstairs sleeping. i have the whole house to myself.
 
 
 

What is the best ba[n]d to come out of the 80’s

Post by Jason Gayl » Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:51:21

Best band to come out of the 80's? That's a tough one. Metallica? The
Pretenders? Iron Maiden? Jason
 
 
 

What is the best ba[n]d to come out of the 80’s

Post by robby2 » Wed, 17 Sep 2008 20:12:06

Best band to come out of the 80's? That's a tough one. Metallica? The
Pretenders? Iron Maiden? Jason

it was belinda carlisle!

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutsportsnetwork.com/group/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/
More information at http://www.talkaboutsportsnetwork.com/faq.html

 
 
 

What is the best ba[n]d to come out of the 80’s

Post by Jason Gayl » Thu, 18 Sep 2008 17:57:05

Group: rec.sport.pro-wrestling Date: Tue, Sep 16, 2008, 6:12am (EDT-1)

Best band to come out of the 80's? That's a tough one. Metallica? The
Pretenders? Iron Maiden? Jason
--                                                            it was
belinda carlisle!
--                                                              Please
put down that crack pipe. He said band not solo artist. Jason