Paul Ryan: I Didn't Lose Because of the Issues, I Lost Because Of The N!@@$&RS!!!!

Paul Ryan: I Didn't Lose Because of the Issues, I Lost Because Of The N!@@$&RS!!!!

Post by HE WON -- AGAIN. GET OVER IT!!! AGAIN!!! » Fri, 16 Nov 2012 04:50:17


ky on Nov 13, 2012 at 9:05 am

In his first interview since losing the election, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-
WI) wouldnt admit that voters rejected his economic vision and
instead chalked up President Obamas victory to a large turnout of the
urban vote. I dont think we lost it on those budget issues,
especially on Medicare, we clearly didnt lose it on those issues,
Ryan to local station WISC-TV. I think the surprise was some of the
turnout, some of the turnout especially in urban areas, which gave
President Obama the big margin to win this race.

Boycott Keith Urban!

Jason

 
 
 

Paul Ryan: I Didn't Lose Because of the Issues, I Lost Because Of The N!@@$&RS!!!!

Post by TomAldric » Fri, 16 Nov 2012 05:12:16

On 14-Nov-2012, "HE WON -- AGAIN. GET OVER IT!!! AGAIN!!!!"

Quote:

> In his first interview since losing the election, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-
> WI) wouldnt admit that voters rejected his economic vision and
> instead chalked up President Obamas victory to a large turnout of the
> urban vote. I dont think we lost it on those budget issues,
> especially on Medicare, we clearly didnt lose it on those issues,
> Ryan to local station WISC-TV. I think the surprise was some of the
> turnout, some of the turnout especially in urban areas, which gave
> President Obama the big margin to win this race.

Those numbers giving Romney the win depended on a large turnout, if they
didn,t get the turnout, then not enough Republicans actually believed.

 
 
 

Paul Ryan: I Didn't Lose Because of the Issues, I Lost Because Of The N!@@$&RS!!!!

Post by syvyn1 » Fri, 16 Nov 2012 05:37:02


Quote:
> ky on Nov 13, 2012 at 9:05 am

> In his first interview since losing the election, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-

> WI) wouldnt admit that voters rejected his economic vision and

> instead chalked up President Obamas victory to a large turnout of the

> urban vote. I dont think we lost it on those budget issues,

> especially on Medicare, we clearly didnt lose it on those issues,

> Ryan to local station WISC-TV. I think the surprise was some of the

> turnout, some of the turnout especially in urban areas, which gave

> President Obama the big margin to win this race.

> Boycott Keith Urban!

> Jason

Funny, he didn't use the nword.   Makes you a liar.   Nothing new there, you lie everytime you shit.

 
 
 

Paul Ryan: I Didn't Lose Because of the Issues, I Lost Because Of The N!@@$&RS!!!!

Post by M. Norm Hul » Fri, 16 Nov 2012 08:19:12



Quote:
> Funny, he didn't use the nword.

It's called the "Southern strategy". Lee A***er said this about it:

"You start in 1954 by saying ***, ***, ***. By 1968 you can t
say ***. That hurts you. It backfires. So you say stuff like forced
busing, states rights and all that stuff and you get so abstract. Now you
talk about cutting taxes and these things you re talking about are totally
economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than
whites. "

It's 2012, and since Ryan can't drop an n-bomb, he substitutes "urban".

 
 
 

Paul Ryan: I Didn't Lose Because of the Issues, I Lost Because Of The N!@@$&RS!!!!

Post by Truth Telle » Fri, 16 Nov 2012 08:52:24

Quote:
> > WI) wouldn t admit that voters rejected his economic vision and

> > instead chalked up President Obama s victory to a large turnout of the

> > urban vote. I don t think we lost it on those budget issues,

> > especially on Medicare, we clearly didn t lose it on those issues,

> > Ryan to local station WISC-TV. I think the surprise was some of the

> > turnout, some of the turnout especially in urban areas, which gave

> > President Obama the big margin to win this race.

> Those numbers giving Romney the win depended on a large turnout, if they

> didn,t get the turnout, then not enough Republicans actually believed.

Obama's turnout was down substantially, but Romney drew even fewer voters than the weak, moderate McCain. In other words, Republicans felt Romney was worse than McCain.
 
 
 

Paul Ryan: I Didn't Lose Because of the Issues, I Lost Because Of The N!@@$&RS!!!!

Post by syvyn1 » Fri, 16 Nov 2012 13:24:24

Quote:



> > Funny, he didn't use the nword.

> It's called the "Southern strategy". Lee A***er said this about it:

> "You start in 1954 by saying ***, ***, ***. By 1968 you cant

> say ***. That hurts you. It backfires. So you say stuff like forced

> busing, states rights and all that stuff and you get so abstract. Now you

> talk about cutting taxes and these things youre talking about are totally

> economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than

> whites. "

> It's 2012, and since Ryan can't drop an n-bomb, he substitutes "urban".

Another liberal dog whistle.   You ***ers got race on the mind.
 
 
 

Paul Ryan: I Didn't Lose Because of the Issues, I Lost Because Of The N!@@$&RS!!!!

Post by M. Norm Hul » Fri, 16 Nov 2012 14:55:44



Quote:



>> > Funny, he didn't use the nword.

>> It's called the "Southern strategy". Lee A***er said this about it:

>> "You start in 1954 by saying ***, ***, ***. By 1968 you
>> cant say ***. That hurts you. It backfires. So you say stuff like
>> forced busing, states rights and all that stuff and you get so abstract.
>> Now you talk about cutting taxes and these things youre talking about
>> are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt
>> worse than whites. "

>> It's 2012, and since Ryan can't drop an n-bomb, he substitutes
>> "urban".

> Another liberal dog whistle.   You ***ers got race on the mind.

We wouldn't have to pay attention to race if Republicans didn't do their
best to court the racist vote. Them doing so is a proven fact.