1. Cedar Point-Mega looper, 9 loops, 141 foot vertical loop and 190 foot 65
degree first drop. Very intense ride with inclined turns, helixs, tight turns,
2 vertical loops, and 2 corkscrews/wingover. Located in the frontiertown area
and would have a heavy theme. Also it would have a total custom design.
2. A WoF Inverted coaster that would be almost like Pyrenness. The only
difference is it would be a improvement apon the Pyrenness with little changes
made to the design to help the coaster. The coaster would be themed like what
Swoosh has said in names like Thor.
3. Alton Towers new Hyper coaster. The coaster would only have a height of 70
feet but the coaster would drop into a tunnel like oblivion and the total first
drop would be 200 feet. The second hill would go up to 70 feet again and then
drop again but this time at 180 feet. The coaster would drop into a trench. The
third hill would be 65 feet, there would be a turnaround and then minor
air-time drops like Apollo's Chariot at the end.
4. Another B&M coaster for the Universal Port of Adventura in Spain. This time
the largest B&M Stand-Up would be built in the park. The ride would feature 2
corkscrews, 1 vertical loop, 2 dive loops, incline loop and the new inclined
twist element known to be ONLY on the 7-up shockwave but now on this Stand-Up
as well. The coaster would also have a large 1st loop and drop but the loops
wouldn't be ridiculously large just for the record(like Rrev)
5. The 2nd installment of the Speed Coaster at a Six Flags park. The next speed
coaster would be at SfSTL and it would have a similar design to El Toro but fit
into the land space designed for it.
6. A Dive Machine coaster, at Sea World Florida. The coaster would be named
after something Sea Related. Also it would feature a 200-foot drop and after
the tunnel there would be bunny hops for air-time the fanturn and then the
helix that would go into the station.
7. Anaconda launched inverted coaster. This would be the HUGE new attraction at
PKI for the year 2000. The coaster would use the launch technology of the
Hulk coaster and the inverted design to make this coaster. It would feature in
order a dive roll into a Corba roll, Vertical loop, Camleback spin, 2nd
vertical loop, Batwing and then a corkscrew and a helix finale like on Top Gun.
If you didn't count that is 9 loops!!!!The ride would be about 4500 feet long,
130 feet high and around 70 mph hour like on Hulk.
8. Six Flags KK would take out The T2 coaster or B:TR to built a new Batman
the ride. The ride would be like The Great White shark(better than Batman so I
want the ride based of this) but the only difference would be a long lift and a
corba roll. The lift would be 135 feet long and the drop would go into 60 foot
Corba Roll over the station before entering the vertical loop and finishing the
ride. I believe the ride would be greatly improved and better like this and it
would make a great addition to the batman ride as it is now. The T2 would be
sent to a small Premier or other park.