Step by Step

Step by Step

Post by <Enter Your Full Name> » Fri, 23 Aug 2002 00:19:33


Can somebody tell me which roller coaster is featured on the start of
Patrick Duffy's Step by Step
 
 
 

Step by Step

Post by Sam Mar » Fri, 23 Aug 2002 01:03:05

Quote:

>Can somebody tell me which roller coaster is featured on the start of
>Patrick Duffy's Step by Step

SFMMs collossus

 
 
 

Step by Step

Post by Bret Wiersb » Fri, 23 Aug 2002 07:50:40

... and a digitally inserted ocean.
Quote:

> >Can somebody tell me which roller coaster is featured on the start of
> >Patrick Duffy's Step by Step

> SFMMs collossus


 
 
 

Step by Step

Post by Sam Mar » Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:26:46

Quote:
>... and a digitally inserted ocean.

did they have digital back then?
 
 
 

Step by Step

Post by Wolf » Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:51:06

Quote:
> ... and a digitally inserted ocean.


> > >Can somebody tell me which roller coaster is featured on the start of
> > >Patrick Duffy's Step by Step

> > SFMMs collossus

That's supposed to be a lake. [Lake Michigan, in fact] The show takes place
in Wisconsin.

--
|\-/|
<0 0>
=(o)=
-Wolf

 
 
 

Step by Step

Post by Bret Wiersb » Sat, 24 Aug 2002 08:23:50

Or maybe they're on vacation in the opening sequence.

~ Bret ~

Quote:

> > ... and a digitally inserted ocean.


> > > >Can somebody tell me which roller coaster is featured on the start of
> > > >Patrick Duffy's Step by Step

> > > SFMMs collossus

> That's supposed to be a lake. [Lake Michigan, in fact] The show takes place
> in Wisconsin.

> --
> |\-/|
> <0 0>
> =(o)=
> -Wolf

 
 
 

Step by Step

Post by Chris Devida » Sat, 24 Aug 2002 12:52:04

Quote:

> Can somebody tell me which roller coaster is featured on the start of
> Patrick Duffy's Step by Step

Behold, my Patrick Duffy leg!

Chris

 
 
 

Step by Step

Post by StewDaw » Sat, 24 Aug 2002 19:10:06


Quote:


> > Can somebody tell me which roller coaster is featured on the start of
> > Patrick Duffy's Step by Step

> Behold, my Patrick Duffy leg!

> Chris

LOL!

Stew