Roll Call for PPP

Roll Call for PPP

Post by coastercrazy2 » Tue, 02 Oct 2012 02:42:44


Haven't been in a good number of years, but if the weather turns out
to be good (i.e. no rain) then i am planning to attend this year.

1. Kirk Ritchey

 
 
 

Roll Call for PPP

Post by Surf Dance Chri » Tue, 02 Oct 2012 06:22:08


Quote:
> Haven't been in a good number of years, but if the weather turns out
> to be good (i.e. no rain) then i am planning to attend this year.

> 1. Kirk Ritchey

2. Surf Dance Chris, fiance Tara, and various family members (should
be 6 total)

 
 
 

Roll Call for PPP

Post by Sandy A. Nicolayse » Tue, 02 Oct 2012 06:44:40

On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 14:22:08 -0700 (PDT), Surf Dance Chris

Quote:


>> Haven't been in a good number of years, but if the weather turns out
>> to be good (i.e. no rain) then i am planning to attend this year.

>> 1. Kirk Ritchey

>2. Surf Dance Chris, fianc e Tara, and various family members (should
>be 6 total)

3.  Sandy, Patty, Jen, and Karen Nicolaysen (15th PPP this year)

 
 
 

Roll Call for PPP

Post by Surf Dance Chri » Tue, 02 Oct 2012 07:31:17


Quote:
> On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 14:22:08 -0700 (PDT), Surf Dance Chris



> >> Haven't been in a good number of years, but if the weather turns out
> >> to be good (i.e. no rain) then i am planning to attend this year.

> >> 1. Kirk Ritchey

> >2. Surf Dance Chris, fianc e Tara, and various family members (should
> >be 6 total)

> 3. ?Sandy, Patty, Jen, and Karen Nicolaysen (15th PPP this year)

It's actually my 15th also (first went in '98 and haven't missed one
since)
 
 
 

Roll Call for PPP

Post by Rastus O'Ging » Tue, 02 Oct 2012 21:31:07

Quote:

> Haven't been in a good number of years, but if the weather turns out to be good (i.e. no rain) then i am planning to attend this year. 1. Kirk Ritchey

Much to the dismay of all of RRC, I will NOT be going, even though I thought I would be.  However, Hershey isn't open that weekend, or it's a private party.  So, we're going 2 weeks later for Hershey Friday night and then Knoebel's Halloween for Saturday.

That's the second time this year I've been only days away from leaving for a park that wouldn't be open.  During our cross country move, I was planning on hitting SFOG on the first Tuesday they were closed.  I luckily checked about 2 days before we left to realize this, and did a quick reschedule to Dollywood, which was a great alternative.

-RO

 
 
 

Roll Call for PPP

Post by Surf Dance Chri » Tue, 02 Oct 2012 22:23:26


Quote:

> > Haven't been in a good number of years, but if the weather turns out to be good (i.e. no rain) then i am planning to attend this year. 1. Kirk Ritchey

> Much to the dismay of all of RRC, I will NOT be going, even though I thought I would be. ?However, Hershey isn't open that weekend, or it's a private party. ?So, we're going 2 weeks later for Hershey Friday night and then Knoebel's Halloween for Saturday.

> That's the second time this year I've been only days away from leaving for a park that wouldn't be open. ?During our cross country move, I was planning on hitting SFOG on the first Tuesday they were closed. ?I luckily checked about 2 days before we left to realize this, and did a quick reschedule to Dollywood, which was a great alternative.

> -RO

Hershey unfortunately is never open that weekend (or hasn't been for
many years). My family usually does Dorney, Great Adventure or Lake
Compounce the day after. Unfortunately, going west isn't an option due
to an increase in drive time back Sunday night, as I'd love to be able
to Kennywood instead.

Has anyone done the Haunt at Dorney yet this year (they're offering
front of the line passes and was wondering how that affected regular
line guests. Also, how has Six Flags' Fright Fest been the past few
years? It appears that the only haunted attractions are two terror
trails that are not included in admission, is that accurate?

 
 
 

Roll Call for PPP

Post by coastercrazy2 » Fri, 05 Oct 2012 04:57:05

Forecast is looking questionable at this stage. That sucks.
 
 
 

Roll Call for PPP

Post by Surf Dance Chri » Fri, 05 Oct 2012 06:30:42


Quote:
> Forecast is looking questionable at this stage. That sucks.

Yeah. Sunday looks very bad especially. Saturday still has a chance to
be ok, even though a little on the colder than usual side.
 
 
 

Roll Call for PPP

Post by coastercrazy2 » Fri, 05 Oct 2012 21:33:54


Quote:

> > Forecast is looking questionable at this stage. That sucks.

> Yeah. Sunday looks very bad especially. Saturday still has a chance to
> be ok, even though a little on the colder than usual side.

weather forecast looks a "little" better this morning.