Raging Bull Pic

Raging Bull Pic

Post by Ben » Fri, 23 Oct 1998 04:00:00


It is a large file and the aricle is attached.  The main area of intrest
is the coaster.  If you look closely it seems as thugh the park will
expand so you can walk under it.  I have chills going through my body.
http://members.tripod.com/~coasterman35/ragebull1.jpg
-
Ben
http://members.tripod.com/~coasterman35
Home of
Ben's Unoffical Guide to Six Flags Great America
SFGAm 1999, Fright Fest and more
 
 
 

Raging Bull Pic

Post by Craig Raethe » Fri, 23 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Quote:

>It is a large file and the aricle is attached.  The main area of intrest
>is the coaster.  If you look closely it seems as thugh the park will
>expand so you can walk under it

I doesn't look to me as though you will be able to walk under it. However
from the crude drawing it looks like the bottom of the first drop will be
right at the Viper enterance. Hmmm. Maybe the queue will go over the tunnel.
Craig

 
 
 

Raging Bull Pic

Post by DrHavocB » Fri, 23 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Quote:
>I doesn't look to me as though you will be able to walk under it.

That'd be great if you could walk under the ride... I'd sit there all day and
watch it! =)
Scott~

The only person who likes lapbars a little too much.

I'm the one waiting at 5:00 in the morning outside of Six Flags Great America
for the first ride on The Raging Bull!

 
 
 

Raging Bull Pic

Post by Craig Raethe » Fri, 23 Oct 1998 04:00:00

5:00 am?????? back in 83 when the Edge opened I left my house at 9:15 am. My
mother refused to drive me out to the park, so I ran the 3 miles, arriving
at the park at 9:45am . Got to the edge at 9:50am just in time for***
Marriott's speech. After all that I was still 3rd in line. last person in on
the first cabin. 2 years later I was the first person to ride Z-Force.
Craig.

Quote:
>>I doesn't look to me as though you will be able to walk under it.

>That'd be great if you could walk under the ride... I'd sit there all day
and
>watch it! =)
>Scott~

>The only person who likes lapbars a little too much.

>I'm the one waiting at 5:00 in the morning outside of Six Flags Great
America
>for the first ride on The Raging Bull!

 
 
 

Raging Bull Pic

Post by adam marc newma » Fri, 23 Oct 1998 04:00:00


Quote:
> 5:00 am?????? back in 83 when the Edge opened I left my house at 9:15 am. My
> mother refused to drive me out to the park, so I ran the 3 miles, arriving
> at the park at 9:45am . Got to the edge at 9:50am just in time for***
> Marriott's speech. After all that I was still 3rd in line. last person in on
> the first cabin. 2 years later I was the first person to ride Z-Force.

Well, I was the first person ever in Southwest Territory, was the first
person ever on Chubasco, and was on the first run on River Rocker and
Richochet (although it wasn't really a new ride)
Quote:
> Craig.


> >>I doesn't look to me as though you will be able to walk under it.

> >That'd be great if you could walk under the ride... I'd sit there all day
> and
> >watch it! =)
> >Scott~

> >The only person who likes lapbars a little too much.

> >I'm the one waiting at 5:00 in the morning outside of Six Flags Great
> America
> >for the first ride on The Raging Bull!

 
 
 

Raging Bull Pic

Post by Campman » Sat, 24 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Quote:

>> 5:00 am?????? back in 83 when the Edge opened I left my house at 9:15 am.
>My
>> mother refused to drive me out to the park, so I ran the 3 miles, arriving
>> at the park at 9:45am . Got to the edge at 9:50am just in time for***
>> Marriott's speech. After all that I was still 3rd in line. last person in
>on
>> the first cabin. 2 years later I was the first person to ride Z-Force.

>Well, I was the first person ever in Southwest Territory, was the first
>person ever on Chubasco, and was on the first run on River Rocker and
>Richochet (although it wasn't really a new ride)

Oh yeah?  Well, *I* was the first GP person on Viper!  So there!  :)
 
 
 

Raging Bull Pic

Post by Matt Garrets » Sat, 24 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Quote:

>is the coaster.  If you look closely it seems as thugh the park will
>expand so you can walk under it.  I have chills going through my body.
>http://members.tripod.com/~coasterman35/ragebull1.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic.  Looks pretty cool.  But if we assume
that's the main hill in the center, then where's the 65-degree first
drop mentioned in the press release?
 
 
 

Raging Bull Pic

Post by SFoG Vip » Sat, 24 Oct 1998 04:00:00


Quote:
>Thanks for posting the pic.  Looks pretty cool.  But if we assume
>that's the main hill in the center, then where's the 65-degree first
>drop mentioned in the press release?

It is JUST a crappy drawing.  They obviously didn't care enough to make it look
like a real coaster.  (Should have hired the same people that did Power Tower's
drawing for CP!!)

Jeff Tolotti, The Moist One -- Remove the lovely "NOSPAM" to reply!
*******************************************************************
Apollo's Chariot Page: http://members.aol.com/sfogviper/apollo.html

 
 
 

Raging Bull Pic

Post by TAnthony » Sat, 24 Oct 1998 04:00:00

well isnt that special???
 
 
 

Raging Bull Pic

Post by DrHavocB » Sat, 24 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Quote:

>It is JUST a crappy drawing.  They obviously didn't care enough to make it
>look
>like a real coaster.  (Should have hired the same people that did Power
>Tower's
>drawing for CP!!)

Ugh... I'd have to agree... the American Eagle and Giant Drop are all outta
whack, and the drop in the pic is at a 50 degree angle. (I have no life and I
was so bored I decided to pinpoint all the mistakes in the drawing) =)
Scott~

The only person who likes lapbars a little too much.

I'm the one waiting at 5:00 in the morning outside of Six Flags Great America
for the first ride on The Raging Bull!

 
 
 

Raging Bull Pic

Post by James Draege » Sat, 24 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Quote:

> >Thanks for posting the pic.  Looks pretty cool.  But if we assume
> >that's the main hill in the center, then where's the 65-degree first
> >drop mentioned in the press release?

> It is JUST a crappy drawing.  They obviously didn't care enough to make it look
> like a real coaster.  (Should have hired the same people that did Power Tower's
> drawing for CP!!)

    That would be the art department of Cedar Point.

--
James Draeger


Owner of The Cedar Point Webring
Owner of Cedar Point Rides
  -The Power Tower
  -1999 and Beyond
  -Http://cprides.rollercoaster.com

 
 
 

Raging Bull Pic

Post by Kip Ro » Sun, 25 Oct 1998 04:00:00


Quote:
>well isnt that special???

Someone's panties are in a bunch!

                   -Kip-

 
 
 

Raging Bull Pic

Post by Alpeigne » Sun, 25 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Quote:
>Well, I was the first person ever in Southwest Territory, was the first
>person ever on Chubasco, and was on the first run on River Rocker and
>Richochet (although it wasn't really a new ride)

I was in the first Oblivion Car ever!!!
***********************************************************
Chaz
#1 Nemesis, #2 Oblivion, #3 Montezoomas Revenge
Unofficial Alton Towers: http://come.to/atowers
European Coaster Club Member
***********************************************************