New MF Pics?????????

New MF Pics?????????

Post by TheMan2 » Sat, 05 Feb 2000 04:00:00


Ok.  I know your out there!  You have MF pics that no one else has
seen!  Maybe it's the loading station, maybe it's the unloading
station.  It's something! And someone out there has pics there not
showing the rest of us!!  I don't think Cedar Fair is going to hunt you
down and have a public*** because you snaped some pics from across
the bay!! Give them up!!!

--
Free audio & video emails, greeting cards and forums
Talkway - http://SportToday.org/ - Talk more ways (sm)

 
 
 

New MF Pics?????????

Post by CJB2 » Sat, 05 Feb 2000 04:00:00

UUUUmmmmmmm,  Even the ones that you are considered "bootlegged," have
already been posted on http://SportToday.org/ or CP's website.

Quote:
> Ok.  I know your out there!  You have MF pics that no one else has
> seen!  Maybe it's the loading station, maybe it's the unloading
> station.  It's something! And someone out there has pics there not
> showing the rest of us!!  I don't think Cedar Fair is going to hunt you
> down and have a public*** because you snaped some pics from across
> the bay!! Give them up!!!

> --
> Free audio & video emails, greeting cards and forums
> Talkway - http://SportToday.org/ - Talk more ways (sm)


 
 
 

New MF Pics?????????

Post by Jeff 'Jones' Put » Sat, 05 Feb 2000 04:00:00



Quote:
> UUUUmmmmmmm,  Even the ones that you are considered "bootlegged," have
> already been posted on http://SportToday.org/ or CP's website.

There are no "bootlegged" photos on Guide to The Point. All images were
captured from public property or under the watchful eye of Cedar Point's
marketing department.

Quote:


> >...I don't think Cedar Fair is going to hunt you
> > down and have a public*** because you snaped some pics from across
> > the bay!! Give them up!!!

They might not hang anyone, but they sure won't invite anyone in, either.

-Jeff
http://SportToday.org/ - Portal to The Thrill!(tm)
http://SportToday.org/

Sent via Deja.com http://SportToday.org/
Before you buy.

 
 
 

New MF Pics?????????

Post by Daniel J. Haverloc » Sat, 05 Feb 2000 04:00:00

If you want pics from inside the park, the official CP webpages does a great
job.

--
Dan Haverlock
'99 Magnum Count: 801
Spirit of the Point
www.popworld.com/dan/



Quote:


> > UUUUmmmmmmm,  Even the ones that you are considered "bootlegged," have
> > already been posted on http://SportToday.org/ or CP's website.

> There are no "bootlegged" photos on Guide to The Point. All images were
> captured from public property or under the watchful eye of Cedar Point's
> marketing department.



> > >...I don't think Cedar Fair is going to hunt you
> > > down and have a public*** because you snaped some pics from
across
> > > the bay!! Give them up!!!

> They might not hang anyone, but they sure won't invite anyone in, either.

> -Jeff
> http://SportToday.org/ - Portal to The Thrill!(tm)
> http://SportToday.org/

> Sent via Deja.com http://SportToday.org/
> Before you buy.

 
 
 

New MF Pics?????????

Post by Marcus Shee » Sat, 05 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi There,

Quote:
> If you want pics from inside the park, the official CP
> webpages does a great
> job.

I'm very impressed by Cedar Points coverage. Its interesting to see how
differently American parks market their rides compared to the UK. Parks
never say anything until the ride has opened, yet I'm getting informed by
the Cedar Point site about Millennium Force, I've seen the pictures of the
Son of Beast loop (ready for installation) and keep having photos sent by
Keith Salwaski (sp?) at Sea World for Kraken. I think its great, and its
much easier to get e***d about rides you know about.

However, I think it would have been quite neat to market the Son of Beast
as a hyper woodie, and only upon visiting the park would visitors reallise
that the ride actually has a loop as well! I think a 200ft wooden coaster
is hype enough to get people to ride, and I think a loop would be one hell
of a surprise.

Just my thoughts of course,

Regards,
Marcus

COASTER KINGDOM http://SportToday.org/

FAVOURITE WOOD Tonnerre De Zeus
FOLLOWED BY Megafobia, Stampida, Grand National...

FAVOURITE STEEL Hulk
FOLLOWED BY Fire Dragon, Ice Dragon, Eurostar...

 
 
 

New MF Pics?????????

Post by Charles Nungest » Sat, 05 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Quote:
>I'm very impressed by Cedar Points coverage. Its interesting to see how
>differently American parks market their rides compared to the UK. Parks
>never say anything until the ride has opened, yet I'm getting informed by
>the Cedar Point site about Millennium Force, I've seen the pictures of the
>Son of Beast loop (ready for installation) and keep having photos sent by
>Keith Salwaski (sp?) at Sea World for Kraken. I think its great, and its
>much easier to get e***d about rides you know about.

>However, I think it would have been quite neat to market the Son of Beast
>as a hyper woodie, and only upon visiting the park would visitors reallise
>that the ride actually has a loop as well! I think a 200ft wooden coaster
>is hype enough to get people to ride, and I think a loop would be one hell
>of a surprise.

>Just my thoughts of course,

>Regards,
>Marcus

>COASTER KINGDOM http://SportToday.org/


Hey glad you share our e***ment about coasters.  I for one am extreamly
e***d about Son Of Beast and I have Three webpages with pics and links to
other pictures of The Son Of Beast coaster.

If your want complete coverage from start to  finish visit the irishcoast link
on my Sob3pg  
Chuck.   Member of Ace since 2/03/00
http://SportToday.org/

 
 
 

New MF Pics?????????

Post by edr » Sun, 06 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I decided to take a look tonight, we have cable modem at work now...

The pictures are amazing, this ride is going to be massive.

Ed

Quote:

> If you want pics from inside the park, the official CP webpages does a great
> job.

> --
> Dan Haverlock
> '99 Magnum Count: 801
> Spirit of the Point
> www.popworld.com/dan/





> > > UUUUmmmmmmm,  Even the ones that you are considered "bootlegged," have
> > > already been posted on http://SportToday.org/ or CP's website.

> > There are no "bootlegged" photos on Guide to The Point. All images were
> > captured from public property or under the watchful eye of Cedar Point's
> > marketing department.



> > > >...I don't think Cedar Fair is going to hunt you
> > > > down and have a public*** because you snaped some pics from
> across
> > > > the bay!! Give them up!!!

> > They might not hang anyone, but they sure won't invite anyone in, either.

> > -Jeff
> > http://SportToday.org/ - Portal to The Thrill!(tm)
> > http://SportToday.org/

> > Sent via Deja.com http://SportToday.org/
> > Before you buy.

 
 
 

New MF Pics?????????

Post by Warrior » Sun, 06 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Quote:
>If your want complete coverage from start to  finish visit the irishcoast
>link
>on my Sob3pg  
>Chuck.   Member of Ace since 2/03/00
>http://members.aol.com/coasterfanatic/CoasterFaNaTiCsFoRuMindex.html

Hey! You joined A.C.E.! Hope you have fun! I know for sure they'll be hitting
the Island for SOB! They can be a fun group to hang with.
         Ray