TOP GUN - NEW COMPLETED BATWING PICS !

TOP GUN - NEW COMPLETED BATWING PICS !

Post by K966 » Tue, 02 Feb 1999 04:00:00


I added 4 new TG pics today since the Batwing is totally complete. There are 2
new panorama shots near the top of the page and further down in the TG
Timeline, the 2 awesome Batwing thumbnail pics are labeled "NEW".
The trains are in the station and looks like things will be ready for the
mid-March press day.
The URL for my Top Gun page is:
http://members.aol.com/somekick/topgun.html

ken

 
 
 

TOP GUN - NEW COMPLETED BATWING PICS !

Post by Enygm » Tue, 02 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I'll pose the same question to you as I did Max....Did you happen to get
any pix of the trains? Are the wheelcovers any different from the regs.? If
so, what do they look like??

Enygma

Quote:
K9660R previously wrote...

> The trains are in the station and looks like things will be ready for the
> mid-March press day.


 
 
 

TOP GUN - NEW COMPLETED BATWING PICS !

Post by Preston Glen » Tue, 02 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Quote:
>I'll pose the same question to you as I did Max....Did you happen to get
>any pix of the trains? Are the wheelcovers any different from the regs.? If
>so, what do they look like??

The only picture I've seen of the trains is this one.

http://www.zip2.com/sites/carowinds79/assets/images/Bb108.jpg

Check out the carowinds website (www.carowinds.com) for some more
construction pics.

Preston Glenn

 
 
 

TOP GUN - NEW COMPLETED BATWING PICS !

Post by Locobo » Tue, 02 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

> >I'll pose the same question to you as I did Max....Did you happen to get
> >any pix of the trains? Are the wheelcovers any different from the regs.? If
> >so, what do they look like??

> The only picture I've seen of the trains is this one.

> http://www.zip2.com/sites/carowinds79/assets/images/Bb108.jpg

> Check out the carowinds website (www.carowinds.com) for some more
> construction pics.

> Preston Glenn

        If you look at the upper left corner of that photo, it looks like the
wheel covers haven't been installed yet.