ASA 14-U Rankings

ASA 14-U Rankings

Post by Rehrig » Sun, 14 Sep 1997 04:00:00


Please post your top 5 teams in this (14-U) division...

 
 
 

ASA 14-U Rankings

Post by ICATCH » Sun, 14 Sep 1997 04:00:00

1- Crunch
2- Cruisers
3- Firecrackers
4- Tuff e Nuff  {Gabe}
5- ??????????????

 
 
 

ASA 14-U Rankings

Post by Hiller » Sun, 14 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Who cares. Have fun.

Vince

 
 
 

ASA 14-U Rankings

Post by Sofball » Wed, 17 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Vip, you wish I had girls that are moving up in Jan.  Those girls who
whipped up on you this past weekend are ALL returning players!  Including
my 6'1" catcher, she will be 14 next may.  So, whom ever is providing you
with false facts, please correct them as well.  See ya on the field.
Tuff-e-Nuff (red)

 
 
 

ASA 14-U Rankings

Post by Skistud1 » Wed, 17 Sep 1997 04:00:00

What part of the courntry are you guys from??????????

 
 
 

ASA 14-U Rankings

Post by OCA1 » Wed, 17 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Quote:
vip writes:>YOU LOVE TO JUDGE THE BOOK BY THE COVE

What is the book by the cove?  Has anyone read it?  Do you have to read it
at the cove?  Could you read it on the shore? I wonder, wonder who...who
wrote the book of cove?
 
 
 

ASA 14-U Rankings

Post by KISSpro » Wed, 17 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Quote:

> What part of the courntry are you guys from??????????

Not mine I hope.
 
 
 

ASA 14-U Rankings

Post by Coach.. » Wed, 17 Sep 1997 04:00:00


Quote:

>What part of the courntry are you guys from??????????

Clalifornia :-)
 
 
 

ASA 14-U Rankings

Post by Andy-coach.. » Wed, 17 Sep 1997 04:00:00


says...

Quote:

>vip writes:>YOU LOVE TO JUDGE THE BOOK BY THE COVE

>What is the book by the cove?  Has anyone read it?  Do you have to read it
>at the cove?  Could you read it on the shore? I wonder, wonder who...who
>wrote the book of cove?

Vip from the courntry of Clalifornia, probably :-)
 
 
 

ASA 14-U Rankings

Post by UNLV SB » Thu, 18 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Andy, just curious how A Perkins is pitching?? She is one of my students??
She really seems to like you a lot. I am meeting with her today. I have not
seen her throw in games...Is there anything she needs to really work on??? Amie

 
 
 

ASA 14-U Rankings

Post by Andy » Fri, 19 Sep 1997 04:00:00


Quote:



>>says...

>>>Andy, just curious how A Perkins is pitching?? She is one of my students??
>>>She really seems to like you a lot. I am meeting with her today. I have not
>>>seen her throw in games...Is there anything she needs to really work on??? Amie

>>Amie,
>>I sent you personal e-mail on the subject, too many spies out there (joke) :-)
>>Glad to see a pitching coach that cares enough about her students that she
>>keeps track of their performance. No wonder they all can pitch.
>>Andy

>No wonder the truth is comming out.

>Vip

What truth are you talking about Vip? Amie saying the player liked our team?
Me saying Amie cared about her students? The statement about spies was
in reference to your inane post about spies at try outs.
What are you talking about?
I guess after Dale slammed you, then Gabe slammed you, then you decided
to try me, won't work, I got the scoreboard babeee! How about just
spend some more time pasting quotes on how to manage from some of
your books and videos.
 
 
 

ASA 14-U Rankings

Post by OCA1 » Sat, 20 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Quote:
vip writes: >>No wonder the truth is comming out.

Andy retorts:>How about just

Quote:
>spend some more time pasting quotes on how to manage from some of
>your books and videos.

How about "Hooked on phonics?"