Prancing Fencers

Prancing Fencers

Post by Checkmat » Sat, 30 Apr 2011 07:26:15


Warning!  Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.  Oh, yeah... I should also mention that Ragnar said the following:

Quote:


> > Warning! ?Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate. ?Oh, yeah... I should also mention that Ragnar said the following:


> > > > Warning! ?Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > > > Checkmate. ?Oh, yeah... I should also mention that Ragnar said the following:


> > > > > > Warning! ?Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > > > > > Checkmate. ?Oh, yeah... I should also mention that Ragnar said the following:


> > > > > > > > Warning! ?Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > > > > > > > Gaymate. ?Oh, yeah... I should also mention that Ragnar said the following:

> > > > > > > > <Boring Fagathon snipped>

> > > > > > > > > > Did you miss your bi-polar meds today, Ragnar?

> > > > > > > > > Exactly where do you see bipolar behavior in my posts? Have I suddenly
> > > > > > > > > become nice to you or something; has my demeanor toward you changed in
> > > > > > > > > any way? Do you even know what it means to be bipolar or did you just
> > > > > > > > > fling that last response out there because you?ve run out of your
> > > > > > > > > usual projected nonsense?

> > > > > > > > > Ragnar

> > > > > > > > You're totally bi-polar, Fagnar. ?By my estimation, you have one good day for
> > > > > > > > every four or five bad ones. ?Your mood swings all over the place. ?I noticed
> > > > > > > > that a long time ago, and you've been fairly consistent in your inconsistency.

> > > > > > > Yeah okay, I guess we can all caulk up your latest attempt at casting
> > > > > > > aspersion to the ravings of a delusional mind. That?s the only
> > > > > > > reasonable explanation.

> > > > > > LOL! ?Yeah, let's "caulk it up," Stupid. ?I guess you're always thinking about
> > > > > > "caulk" in one form or another.

> > > > > ?Sorry; I was probably thinking about how we could caulk up your ass
> > > > > and stop the bleeding.

> > > > > > > Just tell me this you gay kook; is there an end to that pile of pure
> > > > > > > bullshit you keep shoveling into this group or should I just accept
> > > > > > > the fact that just like your penchant for projection, your penchant
> > > > > > > for spewing bullshit is never ending as well?

> > > > > > > Ragnar

> > > > > > I think we both know the answer to that, Fagnar. ?Either that, or you're even
> > > > > > more clueless than I give you credit for. ?Why don't you do us all a favor and
> > > > > > try shutting the *** up for awhile? ?The more you say, the stupider you look,
> > > > > > and I have the sig trophies to prove it.

> > > > > So by your own admission more lies and bullshit from you are on the
> > > > > way.
> > > > > Thanks for confirming.

> > > > > Ragnar

> > > > God, you're a whiney little ***. ?You're lucky I'm patient enough to put up
> > > > with it. ?I'm going to be out most of the day, so why don't you just have a
> > > > good *** and find someone else to cry to... maybe Greg over in the ko0k group
> > > > can spare you some time. ?Oh, and don't forget to take your meds today.

> > > Is that all you got? Weak admission of defeat noted.

> > Go suck another***, you whiney little fag.

> > > One would think...

> > How would you know?

> > > with your ability to fling bullshit around you would be able to do
> > > better. I probably over estimated you. ?Blah, blah, and more blah...

> > I hope you aren't going to post another lame IKYABWAI...

> Excuse me; WTF are you prattling about now? Why would I steal your
> thunder when it?s all you got? Why don?t you go back and make up some
> more half assed bullshit about how I post in gay groups so that you
> can cover your own ass, lol.

I've already proven that, ***.  Oh, and by the way... tacking a lame little
"lol" after every stupid thing you pull out of your ass doesn't make it any
cleverer.

Quote:
> > > BTW if I?m such a ?whiny little ***? what does that make you;
> > > especially considering you?ve been doing all the whining in this
> > > thread?

> > > Ragnar

> > God, you're a boring little simpleton.

> Obviously I?m so boring that you keep responding to my posts. You are
> my *** and it?s obvious that you get off on it. If I wasn?t so used
> to your special brand of obsessive stupidity I would be creeped out by
> it.

> Fagnar

***, this ain't one of your little swishbuckler sword fights.  You can keep
swinging your petite pe if it makes you feel like you're eventually going to
"win" something, but everyone in this group has acknowledged long ago, that
I've already slapped you up one side and down the other.  Your problem is that
you're too proud to admit you've been defeated and made to look like a first-
class poltroon.  So be it.  Just keep thrashing out in vain, and thinking you
can ever "win" anything from me.  If your fencing skills are anything like your
intellect, you must be everyone's favorite looser when you put on those tights.

--
Checkm?te
Copyright ? 2011
all rights reserved

Read what others are saying about Checkmate!
____________________________________________________________________

"You have got to be the biggest ******ing moron in this place.
You use socks and then admit to it? What the *** is the point?"

-Wildhare
____________________________________________________________________

"You can sit there all you want and spit out all the denial you can
muster, it still doesn't change the fact that you are the current
king shit of the puppeteers in this group."

-Ragnar
____________________________________________________________________

"It's pretty obvious that if I'm such a dumbass then you are a
double dumbass"

-Ragnar
____________________________________________________________________

"Let's recap, shall we? These are the reasons we know you are GAY.
you are a guy and you openly admit that own a CAT."

-Ragnar
____________________________________________________________________

 
 
 

Prancing Fencers

Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq » Sat, 30 Apr 2011 07:28:58


<snip>

Quote:

> ***, this ain't one of your little swishbuckler sword fights.  You can
> keep
> swinging your petite pe if it makes you feel like you're eventually
> going to
> "win" something, but everyone in this group has acknowledged long ago,
> that
> I've already slapped you up one side and down the other.  Your problem is
> that
> you're too proud to admit you've been defeated and made to look like a
> first-
> class poltroon.  So be it.  Just keep thrashing out in vain, and thinking
> you
> can ever "win" anything from me.  If your fencing skills are anything like
> your
> intellect, you must be everyone's favorite looser when you put on those
> tights.

Agreed! The only thing that looks more gay than two guys fencing is two guys
kissing.

--
Gregory Hall

 
 
 

Prancing Fencers

Post by Checkmat » Sat, 30 Apr 2011 08:01:32

Warning!  Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.  Oh, yeah... I should also mention that   Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
said the following:

Quote:



> <snip>

> > ***, this ain't one of your little swishbuckler sword fights.  You can
> > keep
> > swinging your petite pe if it makes you feel like you're eventually
> > going to
> > "win" something, but everyone in this group has acknowledged long ago,
> > that
> > I've already slapped you up one side and down the other.  Your problem is
> > that
> > you're too proud to admit you've been defeated and made to look like a
> > first-
> > class poltroon.  So be it.  Just keep thrashing out in vain, and thinking
> > you
> > can ever "win" anything from me.  If your fencing skills are anything like
> > your
> > intellect, you must be everyone's favorite looser when you put on those
> > tights.

> Agreed! The only thing that looks more gay than two guys fencing is two guys
> kissing.

Or stabbing each other with their porkswords.

--
Checkm?te
Copyright ? 2011
all rights reserved

Read what others are saying about Checkmate!
____________________________________________________________________

"You have got to be the biggest ******ing moron in this place.
You use socks and then admit to it? What the *** is the point?"

-Wildhare
____________________________________________________________________

"You can sit there all you want and spit out all the denial you can
muster, it still doesn't change the fact that you are the current
king shit of the puppeteers in this group."

-Ragnar
____________________________________________________________________

"It's pretty obvious that if I'm such a dumbass then you are a
double dumbass"

-Ragnar
____________________________________________________________________

"Let's recap, shall we? These are the reasons we know you are GAY.
you are a guy and you openly admit that own a CAT."

-Ragnar
____________________________________________________________________

 
 
 

Prancing Fencers

Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq » Sat, 30 Apr 2011 08:36:28


Quote:
> Warning!  Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.  Oh, yeah... I should also mention that   Sir Gregory Hall,
> Esq.
> said the following:



>> <snip>

>> > ***, this ain't one of your little swishbuckler sword fights.  You
>> > can
>> > keep
>> > swinging your petite pe if it makes you feel like you're eventually
>> > going to
>> > "win" something, but everyone in this group has acknowledged long ago,
>> > that
>> > I've already slapped you up one side and down the other.  Your problem
>> > is
>> > that
>> > you're too proud to admit you've been defeated and made to look like a
>> > first-
>> > class poltroon.  So be it.  Just keep thrashing out in vain, and
>> > thinking
>> > you
>> > can ever "win" anything from me.  If your fencing skills are anything
>> > like
>> > your
>> > intellect, you must be everyone's favorite looser when you put on those
>> > tights.

>> Agreed! The only thing that looks more gay than two guys fencing is two
>> guys
>> kissing.

> Or stabbing each other with their porkswords.

Ragnar can't do that. He's only got a ***y-weenie Vienna Sausage. LOL.