just a little question about coaches college...
our club raised enough money to send one of our memberss to the
college, however, as it turned out she could not go this summer. We contacted
the USFA to see if we could get any of our money back, or just reschedual for a
later date. We were basically told that both alternatives were a no go. Now,
i ask, if they can fill the spot with someone else (they said they had a
waiting list) why can't we atleast get some of our money back, if nothing
else. (we're a poor club at best)