> I believe that hasn't been decided yet, because of the splitting of the
> national championships.
Speaking of which, when will the split be determined for definite, and to
which months will both championships be moved? I have a tentative
site and date for our next year's Sectional Championships, which is
reliant upon this matter being settled quickly. Sorry to push, but it
will make a difference on whether or not I can get the venue for almost
free. If I have to move up our date for qualifiers by about 2-6 months,
it's gonna***us badly. If the home office chooses to separate the
two events, the Sections really need sufficient warning to rework their
calendars. If these events are due to separate by next year, this means
that the qualifiers will have to be moved back. This will in turn make
it difficult to obtain sufficient funding and make arrangements on time.
In my case, it will make a difference on whether or not I can get the
tourism grant I have already applied for Spring of '97.
Just my unsolicited 2 cents worth,