World Championships News

World Championships News

Post by MMLO » Fri, 14 Apr 1995 04:00:00


IRIS ZIMMERMAN has won the Gold Medal in the Cadet Womens Foil World
Championships.
 
 
 

World Championships News

Post by Sasha Zuck » Sat, 15 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Quote:

> IRIS ZIMMERMAN has won the Gold Medal in the Cadet Womens Foil World
> Championships.

Not only that, but her older sister, Felicia, won the Junior Women's foil
World Cup this year. She is currently the number one ranked junior woman
foilist in the world.

-sasha

 
 
 

World Championships News

Post by Eric D » Sat, 15 Apr 1995 04:00:00


Quote:

>> IRIS ZIMMERMAN has won the Gold Medal in the Cadet Womens Foil World
>> Championships.

>Not only that, but her older sister, Felicia, won the Junior Women's foil
>World Cup this year. She is currently the number one ranked junior woman
>foilist in the world.

>-sasha

Felecia is NUMBER 1 ranked junior woman foilist?  I know she won a junior World
Cup and all, but No. 1?  Hey, when's ESPN going to do something about this?
I think USFA Nat'l HQ should work hard now on the press releases and media
schmoozing.  The fencers have done their part in getting the results.  It's
time for the admin people to get the news out.

EDEW

 
 
 

World Championships News

Post by Sasha Zuck » Sun, 16 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Quote:

> Felecia is NUMBER 1 ranked junior woman foilist?  I know she won a junior
> World Cup and all, but No. 1?

Yep. She's number one. Numero uno. The Big Kahuna. Queen of the hill. The
Big Cheese.

She won one event and got several 2nd or third place finishes. I hope she
did well at the Junior World Champs!

-sasha