Forgetting for the moment that Karch will probably retire before
Dodd :), what do people think of KK-Whit as a team?
Personally, I believe that they would be BETTER than KK-KS.
1) Whit has solved, so it seems, his physical stamina problem.
2) Whit is the BEST (biggest) blocker.
--> Karch would no longer have to hit around him. :)
3) If U think Dodd is great behind Whit...
I know, there are a few potential pitfalls:
1) Service game is much less (but Dodd-Whit have shown this
is not necessary).
2) Whit's setting? This is improving by leaps and bounds from
a few years ago though.
3) Can Karch learn to play hoops w/ Whit during their off time? :) :)
(Actually, my dream team is Karch-Michael Jordan. Just imagine
those 2 guys competing on the same team for anything...
But, that's only a dream.)