Qualifying Slots Available for the Great Floridian Triathlon IX!!!

Qualifying Slots Available for the Great Floridian Triathlon IX!!!

Post by CFT SPOR » Sat, 04 Sep 1999 04:00:00


It's never been easier to qualify for one of the top iron-distance triathlons
in the country, the Great Floridian Triathlon IX.  Just be one of the next 400
athletes to complete and submit your entry form and you are in!  The Great
Floridian Triathlon takes place on October 23, 1999 in Clermont, Florida.  

Check out these great features:

* Great event management by CFT/Sommer Sports
* Awesome Community Support.  Clermont has hosted over 100 triathlons in the
past 16 years!  Clermont will soon be home to USA Triathlon and our national
team.
* Challenging & scenic courses
* Fresh water swim
* Four International Airports within a 1 1/2 hour drive of Clermont.  
* Over 60,000 hotel rooms within a 30 mile raidius of Clermont
* Only 20 minutes to Disney World - Bring the family!
* We are the peoples iron-distance race!

For entry information please visit www.greatfloridian.com or email

Mark you calendars for next year's 10th Anniversary Celbration - The Great
Floridian Triathlon X - October 21, 2000.  Entry forms available in early
October.

 
 
 

Qualifying Slots Available for the Great Floridian Triathlon IX!!!

Post by Gordon Fesenge » Sat, 04 Sep 1999 04:00:00



Quote:
> Just be one of the next 400 athletes to complete and submit your

entry form and you are in!

Quote:
> Check out these great features:

> * Great event management by CFT/Sommer Sports
> * Awesome Community Support.  Clermont has hosted over 100 triathlons
in the
> past 16 years!  Clermont will soon be home to USA Triathlon and our
national
> team.
> * Challenging & scenic courses
> * Fresh water swim
> * Four International Airports within a 1 1/2 hour drive of Clermont.
> * Over 60,000 hotel rooms within a 30 mile raidius of Clermont
> * Only 20 minutes to Disney World - Bring the family!
> * We are the peoples iron-distance race!

It doesn't need an M Dot to be a great race.  I did IMUSA this year and
GFT last year (and I'm doing the GFT again in Oct).  Both were/are
great events.  IMUSA was like a Carnival or Mardi Gras, a lot of fun, a
lot of energy, a lot of commercialism.  The GFT is like an excellent
family reunion, a lot of fun, a relaxed atmosphere, a feeling you
belong.

Anyone wanting to do the IM distance can't go wrong by chosing the GFT.

Yakabo

GFT 98, IMUSA 99, GFT 99, IMUSA 00

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't.

 
 
 

Qualifying Slots Available for the Great Floridian Triathlon IX!!!

Post by Terry Stou » Wed, 08 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Quote:
> It doesn't need an M Dot to be a great race.  I did IMUSA this year and
> GFT last year (and I'm doing the GFT again in Oct).  Both were/are
> great events.  IMUSA was like a Carnival or Mardi Gras, a lot of fun, a
> lot of energy, a lot of commercialism.  The GFT is like an excellent
> family reunion, a lot of fun, a relaxed atmosphere, a feeling you
> belong.

> Anyone wanting to do the IM distance can't go wrong by chosing the GFT.

I agree with Gordon on this one. I keep trying to get in IMH by lotto but
havn't yet. The best alternative IMO is GFT. Fred puts on an awesome race
at half the price of most IMs. This will be my 4th year in Clermont and
each year it gets better! Keep up the good work CFT.

Terry

GFT '95, '95, '97, '99.