Friday's Digest topics:
1. Exercise and the Ever-Smarter Human Brain
2. Confidence-Building Workouts From The Pros
3. Dr. Gabe Mirkin's Fitness and Health e-Zine
4. RunCoachJason.com Newsletter
5. #1 Marathon Training Error
6. Speed and strength training
7. Energy Drinks Promise Edge, but Experts Say Proof Is Scant
8. The 1% Incline Treadmill "Myth"
9. Live Like A Clock: How Routine Aids Performance
10. Managing Your Physical Energy: 10 Must Do Strategies
11. Iron Deficiency and Athletes
12. Track Versus Road Workouts
13. Good and Bad, the Little Things Add Up in Fitness
14. Indoor Exercise: Tips for the New Year!
15. How the Pros Stay Lean
Subscribe to our FREE weekly Digest at:
This week's poll:
Which sport(s) has/have the greatest drug problem?
Vote at: http://www.runnersweb.com/running/rw_vote.html
Last week's poll results:
Do/did you train on Christmas Day?
Answers Percent Votes
1 Regular workout 53% 80
2 Abbreviated workout 24% 36
3 No 16% 24
4 No, I don't train! 7% 11
Total Votes: 151
The Running and Triathlon Resource Portal