Olympic Qualification - day 1

Olympic Qualification - day 1

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sat, 12 Feb 2005 06:22:52

Pre-qualifying for 2006 Olympic Games (Men) (last updated: Feb 10 21:19)

For a WWW version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/Olympic_Qualifying.html

Denmark 0 Norway 4
Japan 1 Switzerland 5
Belarus 3 Poland 2
Slovenia 1 Latvia 2
Ukraine 3 France 4
Kazakhstan 0 Austria 4

                            Group   A  at Kloten, SWITZERLAND
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Switzerland                   1   1   0   0   5   1   2
Norway                        1   1   0   0   4   0   2
Japan                         1   0   0   1   1   5   0
Denmark                       1   0   0   1   0   4   0
                            Group   B  at Riga, LATVIA
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Belarus                       1   1   0   0   3   2   2
Latvia                        1   1   0   0   2   1   2
Poland                        1   0   0   1   2   3   0
Slovenia                      1   0   0   1   1   2   0
                            Group   C  at Klagenfurt, AUSTRIA
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Austria                       1   1   0   0   4   0   2
France                        1   1   0   0   4   3   2
Ukraine                       1   0   0   1   3   4   0
Kazakhstan                    1   0   0   1   0   4   0
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm - Great Britain Old Timers #32 - 19/Apr/2002 GB 5 HC Paris 4
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head (ICQ#8195978)
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html