World Championship - Pool A Qualification - Far East - FINAL

World Championship - Pool A Qualification - Far East - FINAL

Post by Malcolm Pree » Thu, 09 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Just to clarify, I've just learnt that this tournament was also the Far East
Olympic Pre-Qualifier, which means that China now join the European Regional
Qualification tournament, and Japan go to Denmark for group 4 of the
Pre-Qualification Tournament

For complete details of the Olympic Qualifying stages see
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/Olympic_Qualifying.html

Quote:

> World Championship Pool A 2000 - Qualification (last updated: Sep 8 14:57)

> For a WWW version see
> http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/World_Championship_Pool_A_Qualifyin...

> China 4 Korea 2
> Korea 0 Japan 9
> Japan 5 China 0
>                             Group  FE  at Aomori, Japan
>                              GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
> Japan                         2   2   0   0  14   0   4
> China                         2   1   0   1   4   7   2
> Korea                         2   0   0   2   2  13   0
> NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm (recent 1-4-0) sav%76.47 GAA 9.15 - career 30-30-1 84.87% 6.66)
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head (ICQ#8195978)
Hockey Results & Tables: http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/hockey.html