I CAN'T FIND YOUR ORIGINAL POSTING. I AM INTERESTED TO HEAR AGAIN THE
DETAILS ON THAT? PLEASE EMAIL ME.
* If the parking is in the Home Park area just north of campus, do not let the
people sell you a spot on the street unless they also give you whatever type of
window decall/sign/hang tag the community has decided on--cars without one will be
towed. You should be ok on the grass or in a driveway.
* If you are going to boxing, this is a great location to park.
* If you are going to the Aquatics venue, you will probably have to walk or
bus back to the MARTA station in order to catch the shuttle to the venue--you
would otherwise need to scale a barbed wire fence because the Olympic Village
blocks your path.
* You will still need to take MARTA to get to the other venues. The #37 bus that
normally goes down 10th street will be rerouted to 14th street at some point and
will take you to the Arts Center (train) Station.
* The Olympic Village is not open to the public.
I miss my parking lot!! :-(
MARTA User (now that ACOG has taken over our campus) &
1996 U.S. Olympic Track & Field Trials Volunteer (June 14-23)
11. PARK & RIDE ?'s