Olympic Qualification - day 2

Olympic Qualification - day 2

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sun, 13 Feb 2005 05:57:26

Pre-qualifying for 2006 Olympic Games (Men) (last updated: Feb 11 20:51)

For a WWW version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/Olympic_Qualifying.html

Belarus 7 Slovenia 2
Latvia 3 Poland 1
Ukraine 1 Kazakhstan 2
Austria 1 France 1

                            Group   A  at Kloten, SWITZERLAND
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Switzerland                   1   1   0   0   5   1   2
Norway                        1   1   0   0   4   0   2
Japan                         1   0   0   1   1   5   0
Denmark                       1   0   0   1   0   4   0
                            Group   B  at Riga, LATVIA
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Belarus                       2   2   0   0  10   4   4        6   1   2
Latvia                        2   2   0   0   5   2   4        6   1   2
Poland                        2   0   0   2   3   6   0        2   3   4
Slovenia                      2   0   0   2   3   9   0        2   3   4
                            Group   C  at Klagenfurt, AUSTRIA
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Austria                       2   1   1   0   5   1   3        5   1   3
France                        2   1   1   0   5   4   3        5   1   3
Kazakhstan                    2   1   0   1   2   5   2        4   1   4
Ukraine                       2   0   0   2   4   6   0        2   3   4
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm - Great Britain Old Timers #32 - 19/Apr/2002 GB 5 HC Paris 4
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head (ICQ#8195978)
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html