Christie go and win the 200!!!

Christie go and win the 200!!!

Post by rob.. » Mon, 29 Jul 1996 04:00:00


I'm getting a little sick of the opinionated commentary by the NBC commentaors.

The crowd was cheering for him last night I hope they don't follow the media
and give him a poor reception when her returns.  

The US commentators suggested that he should be banned and not allowed to run.

***ing bias commentators and not showing Merlene Ottey on the podium is a
total ***ing disagrace. I hope the europeans kick the shit out of the
Americans in the gymnastics!!!

This NBC coverage has now forced me to cheer against the US.

--
You are amazed that they exist and they burn so
bright whilst you can only wonder why.

 
 
 

Christie go and win the 200!!!

Post by Mikey-Mik » Tue, 30 Jul 1996 04:00:00


Quote:

> The crowd was cheering for him last night I hope they don't follow the media
> and give him a poor reception when her returns.  

In fact, I believe the crowd gave him a standing ovation.

Quote:
> ***ing bias commentators and not showing Merlene Ottey on the podium is a
> total ***ing disagrace.

I was looking for *and* wondered what happened to her, the silver
medalist.  Besides, she's very attractive and would have made my tv set
crack a smile :-).

Mikey-mike (USA)

 
 
 

Christie go and win the 200!!!

Post by doughb » Tue, 30 Jul 1996 04:00:00


Quote:
>I'm getting a little sick of the opinionated commentary by the NBC commentaors.

>The crowd was cheering for him last night I hope they don't follow the media
>and give him a poor reception when her returns.  

>The US commentators suggested that he should be banned and not allowed to run.

>***ing bias commentators and not showing Merlene Ottey on the podium is a
>total ***ing disagrace. I hope the europeans kick the shit out of the
>Americans in the gymnastics!!!

You mean that idiot is scheduled to run 200 meters as well?  I though he was
disqualified in his only event.  What a friggin, selfish son of a ***.  What a
mature grandpa we have here.  Wait, then why did this idiot throw away his shoes?
Somebody find this some *** a pair of shoes to run in.