IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II - Group A - day 3

IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II - Group A - day 3

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sat, 13 Apr 2013 12:34:50

World Women Championship Division II Group A 2013 (last updated: Apr 12 04:31)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women_Division_II_Gr...

Italy 3 Slovenia 1
Hungary 6 Poland 3
Australia 3 New Zealand 4

                             WWCIIA  at Auckland, NEW ZEALAND
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Italy                         3   3   0   0   0  14   5   9
Hungary                       3   2   0   0   1  18   9   6
Poland                        3   1   1   0   1   8   9   5
New Zealand                   3   1   0   1   1   7  11   4
Australia                     3   1   0   0   2  10  12   3
Slovenia                      3   0   0   0   3   4  15   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html