IIHF World Junior U18 - Division I - Group A - day 4

IIHF World Junior U18 - Division I - Group A - day 4

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sat, 13 Apr 2013 12:41:06

World U18 Championship Division I Group A 2013 (last updated: Apr 12 04:37)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_U18_Championship_Division_I_Group...

Norway 6 Belarus 3
France 6 Slovenia 2
Italy 0 Denmark 5

                             W18IA  at Asiago, ITALY
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Norway                        4   4   0   0   0  28   9  12       15   1   2
Denmark                       4   3   1   0   0  16   3  11       14   1   2
Italy                         4   2   0   0   2   8  20   6        9   3   5
Belarus                       4   1   0   1   2  12  14   4        7   3   5
France                        4   1   0   0   3  10  16   3        6   3   6
Slovenia                      4   0   0   0   4   7  19   0        3   5   6
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html