IIHF Women's World Championships - Division I - Group B - day 1

IIHF Women's World Championships - Division I - Group B - day 1

Post by Malcolm Pree » Tue, 09 Apr 2013 10:11:53

World Women Championship Division I Group B 2013 (last updated: Apr 8 01:22)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women_Division_I_Gro...

Great Britain 1 China 6
DPR Korea 2 Kazakhstan 6
Netherlands 2 France 4

                             WWCIB  at Strasbourg, FRANCE
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
China                         1   1   0   0   0   6   1   3
Kazakhstan                    1   1   0   0   0   6   2   3
France                        1   1   0   0   0   4   2   3
Netherlands                   1   0   0   0   1   2   4   0
DPR Korea                     1   0   0   0   1   2   6   0
Great Britain                 1   0   0   0   1   1   6   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html