World Junior U20 - Pool B - day 2

World Junior U20 - Pool B - day 2

Post by Malcolm Pree » Thu, 16 Dec 1999 04:00:00

World Junior Championship Pool B 1999-2000 (last updated: Dec 15 21:08)

For a WWW version see
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/World_Junior_U20_Championship_Pool_...

Denmark 3 Norway 7
Germany 3 Latvia 0
Poland 3 France 3
Belarus 0 Italy 0

                            Group   A
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Germany                       2   2   0   0   7   2   4
Belarus                       2   1   1   0   3   1   3
Italy                         2   0   1   1   2   4   1
Latvia                        2   0   0   2   1   6   0
                            Group   B
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Norway                        2   2   0   0  12   4   4
France                        2   1   1   0   7   6   3
Poland                        2   0   1   1   4   8   1
Denmark                       2   0   0   2   6  11   0
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm (recent 1-4-0 sav%76.47 GAA 9.15 - career 30-30-1 84.87% 6.66)
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head (ICQ#8195978)
Hockey Results & Tables: http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/hockey.html